Media Reyes showing nerves BIG TIME

Shit id be nervous too if I was on ESPN. I just saw him live in a small venue in LFA just a few years ago and now hes headlining a PPV and still undefeated. This is probably the most attention hes ever had his entire life. War Reyes! I like jones too tho. I went to the smith and santos fights.

some people suck at public speaking

sherdoggers don't know this cause they don't go out in public

Definitely not a trainwreck lol.

Wtf are they talking about? Seems like any other guy having his 1st live interview on friggen ESPN

His personality sucks, I must be a casual for wanting him to lose for this reason
Right... dude I’ve been an avid jones hater for years. I think the dude outside the cage is a huge piece of shit. But for some reason I want him to destroy Reyes. He annoys me for some reason. I don’t want him to be a champ.

He's def on the shook ones list along with Anthony Smith.

He speaks in the same tone for everything, every thing he says is in the same tone, even if its something exciting.

He is gonna get dominated I think, he is too raw

You realize that picture was when Jones was effortlessly beating all of Sherdogs favorite fighters?
You realise thats Jon off cycle right?
jon-jones-nov-19-instagram.0.0.jpg

imo a train wreck of an interview, you’d think he’d settle in as it went on but it just gets worse.
Definitely a bad thing?

Lol, I study body language. Actually he's quite confident. His legs are wide open and his hands are calm and relaxed. If he was nervous or Shook he would be attempting to cover his groin area or at least fold his arms or cross his legs. Goofy interview yes.....but shook or scared ......no .......he actually believes he can win.

You realise thats Jon off cycle right?
jon-jones-nov-19-instagram.0.0.jpg
He is off his cycle , which is why he is UNDERWEIGHT...the roids aren't attaching to receptors or he is off them. He is trying to spin it as a positive , but its not in this case.

how does anything in that interview indicate that he's shook? you guys are trying to see way more here than there is.

Lol, I study body language. Actually he's quite confident. His legs are wide open and his hands are calm and relaxed. If he was nervous or Shook he would be attempting to cover his groin area or at least fold his arms or cross his legs. Goofy interview yes.....but shook or scared ......no .......he actually believes he can win.

yup. on top of that, you'd see his jowls flaring, indicating something bothering him. you don't see that here, or in any interview involving jones.

When has Reyes ever shown an aptitude for public speaking?

yeah public speaking is one of the greatest fears for a lot of people including professional athletes. I'm sorry that you're so ignorant about this TS

Back