Media Reyes showing nerves BIG TIME

The only thing I’m betting the house on is Joe Rogan calling Valentina an assassin at some point tomorrow night

Sherdoggers are an intelligent bunch. I thought I saw a guy who's probably never been on live TV before, was nervous, and didn't want to give away a strategy on the biggest fight of his life. Turns out he is shook and won't perform at all.

are you guys blind. i watched half of it and hes doing fine. wtf. lol. you guys are crazy/dumb.

Jones likes to cut from 225 close towards the fight, however I beleive he is already at 215 and a little too light. These guys are huge after weigh in, reyes will be 225 or even 230, Jones wants to be close to that.

Jones said it , not me. He does look light thou.

Doesn’t look all that nervous. Maybe just not used to tv show setting like that.

seems like a good dude I’d love for him to KTFO Jones for the world but I don’t really see it happening.

nervous huh? Dumbass

LoL

Why are you so upset?

I stated that he was CLEARLY lacking composure in this interview and anyone with a brain can see that. I then ended the OP by asking whether that was necessarily a bad thing ... and you’re butthurt why?

Back