Media Reyes showing nerves BIG TIME

Come on man. I'm no reyes fan but I dont beleive for one second his scared of jones. Maybe the occasion is making him anxious. It's very high profile. Some people struggle In interviews. This shit is on espn

What a boring interviewee. I quit the video half way through. It sounds like he's trying real hard to convince himself, and others, that he's ready for this fight, but his insecurities and self-doubt still shows. Jones by brutal GnP, ending in a 3rd round stoppage. And still...

I cant stop thinking about how bad this dudes breath must stink

He's just tad nervous being on the spotlight. I think you're reading way too much into it.

He had one part that was weird mid interview about the reach. Otherwise, good interview

Sounds like stuff he rehearsed in his head. I am not convinced he believes anything he says though.

The Shookologist community is ready to analyze every detail of the interview.

Shookologist ShookMeister McDilly McKrueger the 3rd checking in.

I approve!
He's shook as hell!

Maybe he doesn’t like public speaking or yeah this is another classic edition of “he’s shook” before a fight.

Either way I’d still give him about the same chance to win. Does 20-30% sound right?

Sounds like stuff he rehearsed in his head. I am not convinced he believes anything he says though.

See, I actually think he did believe those things but then being put on the spot to have to declare/explain them on SportsCenter made him realize his delusion and that’s why he can’t explain himself.

Greatest upset in mma history by far if he gets it done tomorrow.

Someone already stated the obvious and, yes i agree, he looks like he was nervous for being on television, which may had been live when first recorded.

imo a train wreck of an interview, you’d think he’d settle in as it went on but it just gets worse.

Definitely a bad thing?

He sounded pretty confident. Maybe it’s you that’s a train wreck at home on your computer with zero ability to read body language and tone.

Back