Media Reyes showing nerves BIG TIME

he's looked done in every interview i've seen..... saying all sorts of stupid shit. Jon is right about that.

he looks so stinky, feel bad that jon has to get up close to that filthy animal.

image2.jpg

Reyes leaves himself vulnerable against eyepokes if he doesn't keep his guard up.

He practically has a "punch me here" sign on his chin, when he rushes towards opponent.

Anyways, truly hope that JJ reign of terror is coming to an end...most likely not<JonesLaugh>

Jones destroyed him mentally

Probably not very used to talking on ESPN. It's probably pretty intimidating. I'm sure he done interviews a bunch even as a college fb guy. Not on espn, but guys with mic's in the locker room. He at least goes past the cookie cutter answers we generally get with pro athletes. We gotta do better on offense, dont give them space, dont make errors..etc.. he was definately nervous, but seemed like because of being on espn as opposed to being worried about jon.

imo a train wreck of an interview, you’d think he’d settle in as it went on but it just gets worse.

Definitely a bad thing?

I thought it was fine.

all I thought of is conor's "what u see in my eyes, u see nottin in my eyes! you little midget!"

People see things they want to see. This guy is going to go to war with Jones.And if Jones looks like he did against Smith or Santos he is getting ko’d.He knows he only gets 1 shot at this.

It's a good thing they are fighting then.

This isn't a debate.

Their public speaking skills don't matter.

I'm a certified Shook Doctor. He shook.
I’ve recently received my PhD as a Shooktologist and I disagree, sir. Based on my observations he not shook. It’s science bro.

imo a train wreck of an interview, you’d think he’d settle in as it went on but it just gets worse.

Definitely a bad thing?

People said the same about Weidman & Garbrandt leading up to UFC 162 & 207.

Some pro people are just socially awkward, like Tony Ferguson.

while I want Jon to win, wouldn't it just be awesome for Apple Valley's finest to give us a freak KO. It would be legendary and we are overdue for a good one.

No doubt about it that he was during this interview. That was terrible.

If he’s half as scared of Jon as he is of SportsCenter then this fight’s a wrap.
What if hes only 1/3 as scared?

Seems like a decent guy to me. Don't quite understand all the hate.

His personality sucks, I must be a casual for wanting him to lose for this reason

He sounds like the kid from hs that always tried so hard to be liked and popular but always ended up hanging with the nerds and bullied by the wrestlers

Back