Media Reyes' Best Moments in the Fight [GIFs]

I like this, it reminds me of the Gustafsson performance but even better.

Harder punches, more aggression, he actually had Jon "panic" wrestle at one point, never seen Jon hurt before, even if slightly.

I thought the Santos fight was close but Jon won it

But Jon took his first unofficial L against Reyes. I finally got around to re-watching the fight today and Reyes most definitely won IMO. Very reminiscent of the GSP-Hendricks fight.

Yea this was very similar to Hendricks-GSP situation. I still have it 3-2 Reyes for some reason.

Jones best moments of the fight were all the other moments. Jones wins. The End

Holy shit, Bones got raped by a guy who worked on his cardio using a stair master. War Reyes!!!!

I dislike Jones, but let's be honest Reyes gassed hard and didn't do enough to convincingly take the W it's a bitter pill it really is.
Yeah,gassed after being up 3 - 0

Because Jones isn't the type to stand his ground and throw back when his opponent goes first, it made Reyes look really good. Especially when Reyes went on sprints.

Yea this was very similar to Hendricks-GSP situation. I still have it 3-2 Reyes for some reason.

The body language after the fight says a lot too. GSP's corner looked distraught after his fight with Hendricks and Jones' corner had a similar vibe.

Because Jones isn't the type to stand his ground and throw back when his opponent goes first
It's been a weakness of his forever yet nobody ever exploited it. He can't engage in slugfests, he's got zero power in his hands. He's very good at avoiding a slugfest, but Reyes had the speed to force him in one on a few occasions.

It's been a weakness of his forever yet nobody ever exploited it. He can't engage in slugfests, he's got zero power in his hands. He's very good at avoiding a slugfest, but Reyes had the speed to force him in one on a few occasions.
its the jackson/wink way

They dont do the slugfest thing.

This.

Get over it. The ring side judges saw it differently. Your Jones hate will have to wait until the next fight.

Rewatched the fight today

Reyes missed a lot but swinging wildly made the crowd roar and skewed the first 3 rounds bigly

I had no problem with jones 2-5 after rewatching

*watches gif's consisting entirely of Reyes highlights*

That settles it, Jones did fuck all

This right here is Reyes best moment of the fight:

giphy.gif

Let this be a lesson not to come into a championship fight with subpar cardio, no right hand, and a bicycle.

That boy Reyes beat the shit out of Jon Jones.

He had him running for his life at one point LMAO
Yeah that was really prevalent in the 2nd round, the one the refs said he lost. Crazy shit

Jones pressed forward and most of time did nothing but point striking or stared. Buh buh octOcON CoNTROl. I hate his boring style

Back