Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That boy Reyes beat the shit out of Jon Jones.

He had him running for his life at one point LMAO

Reyes fought really well the first 3 rounds. As well as anyone has vs Jones.

I dislike Jones, but let's be honest Reyes gassed hard and didn't do enough to convincingly take the W it's a bitter pill it really is.

He won the first 3 rounds it's clear as day.

1 and 3 no question. I gotta take a look at round 2. That was the only round that I was unsure about and had it very close.

1 and 3 no question. I gotta take a look at round 2. That was the only round that I was unsure about and had it very close.

Reyes outlanded him and had him literally running away in that round.

At best it's a draw TBH.

LOL STOP JON JONES CLEARLY WON.

Signed, the 24%.

if we slow down those gifs, we could see that Reyes misses a lot of his shots. especially in the first two rounds.

^
reyes didn't land like 90% of his shots in this gif.

Reyes 1,2,3

And at least on of them rounds was a 10-8.

a lot of newer fans say things like "but by pride rules jones won" but that's only because they never watched PRIDE.

Matt hume, who was one of the people involved in creating PRIDE's own rules, would correct guys the guys like the "Fight professor" Stephen Quadros and Mauro when they said things like "who ever finishes stronger wins the fight." Hume would always remind them that no,effort to finish the fight and damage" were the no1 criteria.

Last edited:
Reyes 1,2,3

And at least on of them rounds was a 10-8.

Lol no I had Reyes winning as well but none of those rounds were close 10-8 rounds. He never even came close to finishing Jones.

I thought the Santos fight was close but Jon won it

But Jon took his first unofficial L against Reyes. I finally got around to re-watching the fight today and Reyes most definitely won IMO. Very reminiscent of the GSP-Hendricks fight.

I heard They didnt even rule that a knockdown,even tho we all saw it was one.

I dislike Jones, but let's be honest Reyes gassed hard and didn't do enough to convincingly take the W it's a bitter pill it really is.

Yea especially around the later rounds.

Back