Media Reyes' Best Moments in the Fight [GIFs]

I saw a awful lot of swinging but very little connecting, if Reyes actually made full connections with all that amount of swinging he would've been "And New" credit to Jon with some artful dodging in avoiding a clean connection and making Reyes whiff on most of those action moments...

I heard They didnt even rule that a knockdown,even tho we all saw it was one.
They don’t rule knockdowns in mma. It’s just a fan stat. Ruling it a knockdown or not in the “stats” has no impact in the actual scoring.

Beginning of round 4 was actually when Reyes had his single best moment and Jon was in most danger. You can't really tell from this gif because of the way it's cut, you'd have to go back and watch the video. He landed 3 shots FLUSH within a few seconds and made Jon panic wrestle, then stuffed the TD. Unfortunately he was too gassed to follow up...

Beginning of round 4 was actually when Reyes had his single best moment and Jon was in most danger. You can't really tell from this gif because of the way it's cut, you'd have to go back and watch the video. He landed 3 shots FLUSH within a few seconds and made Jon panic wrestle, then stuffed the TD. Unfortunately he was too gassed to follow up...
No fool will argue Reyes didnt have moments. The final impression I had was Reyes looking like he wanted out while Bones was coming on stronger. One man looked to have his will completely broken by the end and it damn sure wasnt Jones

They don’t rule knockdowns in mma. It’s just a fan stat. Ruling it a knockdown or not in the “stats” has no impact in the actual scoring.

200.webp
Is that true? If a fighter knocks another fighter down with a clean strike that's not scored a knock down? I'm gonna have to look into this...

No fool will argue Reyes didnt have moments. The final impression I had was Reyes looking like he wanted out while Bones was coming on stronger. One man looked to have his will completely broken by the end and it damn sure wasnt Jones
oh gimme a break. Reyes will never broke you retard.

Reyes is a more explosive athlete and striker. Jones can't change that.

oh gimme a break. Reyes will never broke you retard.
Let me start out by saying In regards to will breaking there is a reason why he had no offense in the 5th round in the biggest fight of his life after looking strong in the beginning. He wilted gassed and folded. That's why Jones has the belt still. Instead of crying like a 2 dollar whore who only got a dollar about corruption, Cry to Reyes to manage his cardio you bitch

Let me start out by saying In regards to will breaking there is a reason why he had no offense in the 5th round in the biggest fight of his life after looking strong in the beginning. He wilted gassed and folded. That's why Jones has the belt still. Instead of crying like a 2 dollar whore who only got a dollar about corruption, Cry to Reyes to manage his cardio you bitch
His cardio was fine. Reyes 1 2 3

Btw did you know Ukraine has their own Brocknar?

His cardio was fine. Reyes 1 2 3
He wilted noticeably and his will to continue fighting strong was gone at the end while he was being stalked. This is reality not what we want it to be

I heard They didnt even rule that a knockdown,even tho we all saw it was one.
he punched him in the chest while he was throwing a kick, if you kick the plant leg of a guy kicking and trip him and he falls down on his butt thats not a knockdown either, he didnt punch him in the face or head and then he lost equilibrium or consciousness momentarily and then fall to the ground which is what I think is generally considered a knockdown

He won the first 3 rounds it's clear as day.

Watching the fight I didn't find it clear, he had burst of inspiration, and I though if we were in Pride, easy he won. But Jones just did JJ and controlled where the fight was happening from round 2 on....

I don't think the man who did the most damage won, but I can't argue as much as some seem to about the outcome.

He wilted noticeably and his will to continue fighting strong was gone at the end while he was being stalked. This is reality not what we want it to be
Then why didnt jones finish?

Watching the fight I didn't find it clear, he had burst of inspiration, and I though if we were in Pride, easy he won. But Jones just did JJ and controlled where the fight was happening from round 2 on....

I don't think the man who did the most damage won, but I can't argue as much as some seem to about the outcome.

Since when does control mean more than actual strikes landed?

Jones not being quite the killer he use to be tbh. He was broken down and wanted out though
Farcical account taking credit away from a guy who thwarted jones for the 1 2 3

Back