Rewatched round 2 alone. Jon won

Just literally ran and was backed against the fence after Reyes landed a few head strikes, showing clear signs that he felt them and wanted no more. He also landed LESS strikes than Reyes. You only think Jon won either if your iq is under 80 or if you're his wife.

Well this bitch is certainly triggered!

What you think doesn't matter when it's a fact that Reyes landed more significant strikes. Stats are important because they are anti-opinions. Opinions can be biased as fuck. Mean nothing. He lost and got gifted a decision by corrupt and incompetent judges. Also, they weren't even watching the fight according to the commentators. They were looking somewhere else.
There was no fight changing strike in that round whatsoever. You are vastly exaggerating the amount of strikes Reyes landed with. It was marginal at best. I repeat Dom won 2 minutes then gassed and did nothing and Jones won the rest of the round. If you watched Round 2 again with no opinion and just objective observation it is very easy to see. You are in your feels and refuse. We are not on the same page here broseph

There was no fight changing strike in that round whatsoever. You are vastly exaggerating the amount of strikes Reyes landed with. It was marginal at best. I repeat Dom won 2 minutes then gassed and did nothing and Jones won the rest of the round. If you watched Round 2 again with no opinion and just objective observation it is very easy to see. You are in your feels and refuse. We are not on the same page here broseph

It doesn't matter if there was a fight changing strike or not. You keep going on and on and on with criteria that's not official in any book. Whoever lands more significant strikes wins. If you have two fighters and one lands 20 and the other lands 15, the one who landed 20 won. Because that's the point of the game. It's a fight. If you fight someone, are you worried about who walks forward and who walks backwards? Or are you worried about hitting him more than he hits you? Should i also create BS criteria and say Jon lost round 2 JUST BECAUSE he ran? He literally turned his back and ran. So IMO that's a pussy move and he lost. That alone is worse than everything else

Rewatched the fight.. I have it 1,3 for Reyes and Bones 4,5. Round 2 was a toss up.

Just watched R2 again and even if it was competitive Reyes both threw and landed more. Incuding the hardest (uppercut) punch in the round and a big flurry forcing Jones to turn his back and literally run. You have to be blind or stupid to give this round to Jones. 1,2,3 Reyes!
He turn and ran and posted his arms out, it’s a defensive tactic used since the beginning of time by the larger man in fights when he’s getting pressured, yea jones walked backwards for 10 seconds but how does that matter more than Jones pushing back Reyes for the other 4 minutes? Just don’t see how anyone can confidently score round 2 for Reyes unless they really want him to win

It doesn't matter if there was a fight changing strike or not. You keep going on and on and on with criteria that's not official in any book. Whoever lands more significant strikes wins. If you have two fighters and one lands 20 and the other lands 15, the one who landed 20 won. Because that's the point of the game. It's a fight. If you fight someone, are you worried about who walks forward and who walks backwards? Or are you worried about hitting him more than he hits you? Should i also create BS criteria and say Jon lost round 2 JUST BECAUSE he ran? He literally turned his back and ran. So IMO that's a pussy move and he lost. That alone is worse than everything else
This is not boxing and more strikes by a marginal number with none of them being ANYTHING noteworthy or fight changing does not mean you won. It is judged off striking grappling and octagon control per the book. The only unspoken rule that anybody worth their weight in dogshit knows is extremely close round go to the champ. Especially a dominant champ. This isnt my opinion. This is fact.

This is not boxing and more strike by a marginal number with none of them being ANYTHING noteworthy or fight changing does not mean you won. It is judged off striking grappling and octagon control per the book. The only unspoken rule that anybody worth their weight in dogshit knows is extremely close round go to the champ. Especially a dominant champ. This isnt my opinion. This is fact.

"Ocatagon control" means nothing if you clearly got outstruck. Read the rules. They're pretty clear about that. Octagon control doesn't add to anything. It just settles the argument when there is no clear winner.

Actually no, the scoring criteria says effective striking. No where does it say whoever hits the other guy more wins, and the strike differential was 8 strikes

"Ocatagon control" means nothing if you clearly got outstruck. Read the rules. They're pretty clear about that. Octagon control doesn't add to anything. It just settles the argument when there is no clear winner.
the fight is scored In whole. They don’t just see who the better striker was and if they’re tied they see who controlled the octagon more lol what’re you even talking about

the fight is scored In whole. They don’t just see who the better striker was and if they’re tied they see who controlled the octagon more lol what’re you even talking about

No, it isn't. The fight is scored round by round. If you don't do it you're not respecting the official rules.

He was not CLEARLY outstruck. Reyes landed marginally more while Jones controlled him for more than half the round while landing an equal amount of significant strikes during that time as Reyes did the first 2 minutes. You have no clue on the judging criteria of mma yet want to debate. I am going per the rule book. Debate the rule book not me. The only thing my opinion related is Dom in 2 minutes didnt do enough to take it from a 13 time champ

Actually no, the scoring criteria says effective striking. No where does it say whoever hits the other guy more wins, and the strike differential was 8 strikes

Effective striking is striking that lands the target. Otherwise no striking is effective unless you're KO'd

So, what did Jon did to win the first 3 rounds? Show me those effective strikes that won him the round, and explain to me why are they better than everything Reyes landed.

No, it isn't. The fight is scored round by round. If you don't do it you're not respecting the official rules.
What I meant by that was,

In each round the whole fight is considered and added to their total score, they don’t just add up the strikes and see who landed more strikes, they consider control, aggression, grappling and add all of those points together. If you land a couple more strikes but loose on all the other criteria don’t cry robbery when the judges don’t give you the answer you wanted

He was not CLEARLY outstruck. Reyes landed marginally more while Jones controlled him for more than half the round while landing an equal amount of significant strikes during that time as Reyes did the first 2 minutes. You have no clue on the judging criteria of mma yet want to debate. I am going per the rule book. Debate the rule book not me. The only thing my opinion related is Dom in 2 minutes didnt do enough to take it from a 13 time champ

He was CLEARLY outstruck by any metric. He wasn't controlled. Youa ren't controlling your opponent unless you are preventing him from doing what he wants to do. In this case that would be to dodge his strikes and land your and/or outgrapple him. In fact, Reyes controlled Jones. He decided where the fight would take place and landed more strikes. I repeat: HE DECIDED. Jon couldn't decide where the fight would go. He tried to take it to the ground and failed. So he was controlled. His will was controlled.

oversized deprecating memes are the antifa-foghorn vs civil argument.
im far from antifa you fool. Its a simple stamp on a shit thread... just calling a spade a spade... nothing more..

What I meant by that was,

In each round the whole fight is considered and added to their total score, they don’t just add up the strikes and see who landed more strikes, they consider control, aggression, grappling and add all of those points together. If you land a couple more strikes but loose on all the other criteria don’t cry robbery when the judges don’t give you the answer you wanted

Right. And if Ryes won 3 rounds 10-9 and Jon won 2 rounds 10-9, do the math.

Effective striking is striking that lands the target. Otherwise no striking is effective unless you're KO'd

So, what did Jon did to win the first 3 rounds? Show me those effective strikes that won him the round, and explain to me why are they better than everything Reyes landed.
Jon was the more precise striker, Jon deflected almost everything Reyes landed on him I see one clean punch throughout the entire fight from r
He was CLEARLY outstruck by any metric. He wasn't controlled. Youa ren't controlling your opponent unless you are preventing him from doing what he wants to do. In this case that would be to dodge his strikes and land your and/or outgrapple him. In fact, Reyes controlled Jones. He decided where the fight would take place and landed more strikes. I repeat: HE DECIDED. Jon couldn't decide where the fight would go. He tried to take it to the ground and failed. So he was controlled. His will was controlled.
Google what octagon control means and then rewatch Jones vs Reyes lol doofus

also Jon completed one takedown and threw Reyes on his back, couldn’t hold him there but he did complete a takedown. It’s not like he held Jon every time Jon shot

Yeah. 1- He landed more 2- He landed the most signifcant strike. And yet you still have people who watch it and think Jon won. How fucking in love you gotta be with this dude to think he won round 2? You have to be his fucking mother.
As a matter of fact he sure did. 27 vs 21.

Back