Rewatched round 2 alone. Jon won

I rewatched and felt Reyes won should I start a thread?

You must not be a man. Any man that is a true fan of combat sports understands that in order to take the belt from a champion and especially a 13 time dominant champ you have to definitively beat him. How about not running for your damn life for the last two rounds from the man you are supposed to be taking the belt from? You want Jones to lose so bad you would devalue the belt itself as well as basic man rules of combat. Its pathetic. Nothing happened in Round 2 worth a belt exchanging hands and Jones dodging the best flurry of the fight. You dont know shit about mma friend. and still...

I've already schooled you bro, why are you coming back for moar? Dont do this to yourself, save yourself the embarasement already. I like you cause you seem to want to learn from me but school is not in session any more.

This is gonna be as bad Gsp-Hendricks...unless we get a rematch

I've already schooled you bro, why are you coming back for moar? Dont do this to yourself, save yourself the embarasement already. I like you cause you seem to want to learn from me but school is not in session any more.
Who are you fam?

Shook of what friend? What would you like to discuss? I gave my opinion of the fight and Jones has the belt. What victory have you imagined yourself gaining here? Is it a battle of wits? Well your Mom's name is Fred and Fred better have my bread. That's witty? I mean what in sweet fuck do you want Junior?
I rest my case.

Back