Rewatched round 2 alone. Jon won

Al Stone

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Reyes looked strong the first 2 minutes. Jones controlled the next 3 with only sparks from Reyes. Initially thought it was a robbery on first watch. It wasn't a robbery. We are just seeing Jon looking human in a close fight.

Reyes looked strong the first 2 minutes. Jones controlled the next 3 with only sparks from Reyes. Initially thought it was a robbery on first watch. It wasn't a robbery. We are just seeing Jon looking human in a close fight.
. AbEJgLC.jpg

Agreed 50-45 Jon

Last edited:
i mean. i guess.

clearly reyes won 1/3 and jones won 4/5

so whatever you think of 2 decides it

so many butthurt anti jones posts lol

It could have gone either way, I’m not mad at the result

had a hunch it could have been scored a draw before the result was announced

Not sure who these people are that keep saying Jones rounds 3-5.
If anything he might’ve won rounds 2,4,5.

I had it 3-2 Reyes, but this is exactly what I was worried about leading up to the decision. Round 2 was the swing round.

Missed this fight. Will watch ASAP and my judgement will be the deciding factor (Jones won)

60-28 Jones. If you didn't see it that way you're retardee

I get it....When Jon backs up but connects with strikes he wins the round . When Reyes backs up and connects with strikes then Jon wins the round cause of "octagon control". Lol significant strikes are worth a lot more than walking forward

It's never a good look for the contender when the champion wins the championship rounds and there were one or two early ones up for debate.

Just watched R2 again and even if it was competitive Reyes both threw and landed more. Incuding the hardest (uppercut) punch in the round and a big flurry forcing Jones to turn his back and literally run. You have to be blind or stupid to give this round to Jones. 1,2,3 Reyes!

This is the round I scored for Jones at first viewing. It was very close so I’ll rewatch it.

Just literally ran and was backed against the fence after Reyes landed a few head strikes, showing clear signs that he felt them and wanted no more. He also landed LESS strikes than Reyes. You only think Jon won either if your iq is under 80 or if you're his wife.

Just watched R2 again and even if it was competitive Reyes both threw and landed more. Incuding the hardest (uppercut) punch in the round and a big flurry forcing Jones to turn his back and literally run. You have to be blind or stupid to give this round to Jones.
I can understand that viewpoint. Mine is I have to ask the question, in the 2 minutes Reyes was winning Round 2 did he do enough when Jones controlled the rest of the round and is also a 13 time champion. My answer is no. He didnt. He started strong but faded and didnt do enough to steal the round convincingly. If I can even squint and say the champ won a close round I typically go champ. That's an unspoken rule some agree or disagree with

Back