Rewatched Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler

Have you been tested for Alzheimer's?

So glad weed is legal in Canada now can't wait to see how our workforce improves...
weed isnt going to affect the workforce, the level of retardation they are cranking out of our schools these days on the other hand might

That ending was cray

tB9Uzwg.gif

Hobbie looked like someone pulled the power chord out of him.

Hilarious analogy. I was thinking he looked like he got tazed without the pain

tenor.gif

AshH.gif

He married the love of my life. I hate him. He’s a cheating nerd, but he’s kinda good at football. Either way, he never complains about the rules of the league when he loses lol
That's because the rules and judgment there are not half-broken like in our case, ready to be exploited by "master strategists" like Greg Jackson. It's the GSP fan in you talking right now.

I don't get the hate towards the Diaz brothers though. Maybe the fact that people can rewatch and enjoy their fights bothers you for some reason.

That's because the rules and judgment there are not half-broken like in our case, ready to be exploited by "master strategists" like Greg Jackson. It's the GSP fan in you talking right now.

I don't get the hate towards the Diaz brothers though. Maybe the fact that people can rewatch and enjoy their fights bothers you for some reason.
I don't hate on the Diaz brothers at all. But I don't pretend they are something that they aren't, which alot of people do. The only Top 5 win either of them have ever had is Cowboy (I think Cowboy was a top 5 LW at the time.) And both of them have .500 records in the UFC.

Nick cries about the rules of the sport every single time he loses. Well the rules have been the same since he started the sport. It's a "sport". There are rules. Why agree to compete under a certain rule set, and then blame the rules after you lose?

I don't hate on the Diaz brothers at all. But I don't pretend they are something that they aren't, which alot of people do. The only Top 5 win either of them have ever had is Cowboy (I think Cowboy was a top 5 LW at the time.) And both of them have .500 records in the UFC.

Nick cries about the rules of the sport every single time he loses. Well the rules have been the same since he started the sport. It's a "sport". There are rules. Why agree to compete under a certain rule set, and then blame the rules after you lose?
Frankly you're the one crying in this thread, a thread with the title "Rewatched Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler" (since you "missed" the topic).

Oh yeah, it's a "sport" alright where your mouth and/or popularity can do wonders for you regardless of your fighting abilities. Where were the rules in the Khabib vs McGregor fight then (multiple fouls)? In Jones' fights? So many other cases btw where the rules were nowhere to be found.
What about the judging which you keep ignoring? How many times lesser fighters have won, for example?

"Why agree?" Some people have not many alternatives. Some others make bad decisions etc.

Rankings? We've seen several times how much rankings really matter and if they're made based on facts and logic or not. Every now and then there's bickering around here because of them and the little sense they always make.

You're latching on the rules and rankings (while ignoring the judges) to pretend that the Diaz brothers are something they aren't. You're the one doing it, others just talk about the specific fight which happens to be the topic of this thread.

Did you mind GSP crying about PEDs when he had to face Hendricks or somehow that doesn't count as crying?

Frankly you're the one crying in this thread, a thread with the title "Rewatched Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler" (since you "missed" the topic).

Oh yeah, it's a "sport" alright where your mouth and/or popularity can do wonders for you regardless of your fighting abilities. Where were the rules in the Khabib vs McGregor fight then (multiple fouls)? In Jones' fights? So many other cases btw where the rules were nowhere to be found.
What about the judging which you keep ignoring? How many times lesser fighters have won, for example?

"Why agree?" Some people have not many alternatives. Some others make bad decisions etc.

Rankings? We've seen several times how much rankings really matter and if they're made based on facts and logic or not. Every now and then there's bickering around here because of them and the little sense they always make.

You're latching on the rules and rankings (while ignoring the judges) to pretend that the Diaz brothers are something they aren't. You're the one doing it, others just talk about the specific fight which happens to be the topic of this thread.

Did you mind GSP crying about PEDs when he had to face Hendricks or somehow that doesn't count as crying?
Accuses me of crying. Then proceeds to post a short essay to me “crying” about shit. I don’t get such long and bitchy messages from my girlfriend, as I just got from you.

Accuses me of crying. Then proceeds to post a short essay to me “crying” about shit. I don’t get such long and bitchy messages from my girlfriend, as I just got from you.
So you don't? You kept going "Nick did this" and "Nick did that" but ok.

If you really think my reply was long then I'm sorry to hear that. I assure you I didn't want to trouble your lil mind. Tell ya what, if I'll see any "dank memes" I'll let you know, ok champ? Off you go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back