Rewatched Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler

indeed. I watched almost every single UFC event since day 1, but since i am a long time weed smoker i forgot things i watch stoned lol. Thats why i can rewatch movies and fights over and over again and be surprised everfy time :)

Dude you wrote this exact response in a nick Diaz thread yesterday. Word for word. You don’t remember?

Yikes

:)

This would be an insane rematch to headline around International fight week. No one cares about titles anymore, just make good fights.

Mazzagatti warning Nick for talking shit was hilarious, that was Nick’s breakout performance really fun scrap.

Fightpass is dope, I recommend you watch some Pedro Rizzo fights.
Best part was Rogan confused about Nick talking shit. One of my fav fights part of what propelled Nick into a special category of fighters

Weird how iron chin Robbie got KO'd from such a soft punch, just proves that anyone can get KO'd if hit on the right spot

He'd already taken several punches on the button earlier on in the fight too so he was probably more susceptible.

Decisions LOL

Add more rounds, and Diaz destroys (with finishes).
So he lost because the rules? Does Tom Brady cry about losing a game, saying there should be an unlimited amount of time in the game and it ends when his team is finally in the lead?

I’d bet money that lawyer fought with a concussion or had just been knocked out in training. All of nicks baby punches were near koing lawler

It was a brawl where Nick was just a bit more technical with his strikes.

i really forgot about how that fight played out, yes i knew the outcome and i knew how Nick finished him, but i didnt remember that it was a crazy brawl like that for 2 rounds.

Nick took everything Robbie threw at him, both fighters were wobbled back and forth and at the end Nick Diaz turned out to be the better brawler. What a great fight. I will make sure to rewatch more old school fights. Fightpass bless.
Rewatch his Daley fight, now that's awesome.

So he lost because the rules? Does Tom Brady cry about losing a game, saying there should be an unlimited amount of time in the game and it ends when his team is finally in the lead?
We've seen plenty of times the lesser fighter win. You simply can't deny that. Lesser fighters winning means there's a huge problem with the rules so, if that's what @keeley meant, he's right.

Zaromskis put a good fight also against Diaz. Nick was holding him in a clinch for his life for the first minutes. This is how dangerous Zaromskis was. Nick won tho

Zaromskis was under sized and Nick gassed him out then took over......

indeed. I watched almost every single UFC event since day 1, but since i am a long time weed smoker i forgot things i watch stoned lol. Thats why i can rewatch movies and fights over and over again and be surprised everfy time :)

(It will make (some) sense @ the end :).)

Great fight and another missed opportunity by the ufc. I just don’t understand why they can’t make a rematch happen. Then again, they didn’t make Serra-Penn II either.
Nick isn’t terribly cooperative in their defense

Weird how iron chin Robbie got KO'd from such a soft punch, just proves that anyone can get KO'd if hit on the right spot
From pillow fisted Nick Diaz too!

Goes to show how much damage can accumulate during a fight even on the toughest of chins.

Back