Rewatched Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i really forgot about how that fight played out, yes i knew the outcome and i knew how Nick finished him, but i didnt remember that it was a crazy brawl like that for 2 rounds.

Nick took everything Robbie threw at him, both fighters were wobbled back and forth and at the end Nick Diaz turned out to be the better brawler. What a great fight. I will make sure to rewatch more old school fights. Fightpass bless.

The rematch would be the biggest fight of the year in the UFC.

Mazzagatti warning Nick for talking shit was hilarious, that was Nick’s breakout performance really fun scrap.

Fightpass is dope, I recommend you watch some Pedro Rizzo fights.

"I think he thinks he's a little bit better than he is"
- Nick Diaz

i really forgot about how that fight played out, yes i knew the outcome and i knew how Nick finished him, but i didnt remember that it was a crazy brawl like that for 2 rounds.

Nick took everything Robbie threw at him, both fighters were wobbled back and forth and at the end Nick Diaz turned out to be the better brawler. What a great fight. I will make sure to rewatch more old school fights. Fightpass bless.
Watch McFedries Vs Sakara

you are welcome.

Would've loved to have seen Lawler against Nick in a rematch around 2014. I'd have bet on Lawler via stoppage at that time.

Mazzagatti warning Nick for talking shit was hilarious, that was Nick’s breakout performance really fun scrap.

Fightpass is dope, I recommend you watch some Pedro Rizzo fights.
indeed. I watched almost every single UFC event since day 1, but since i am a long time weed smoker i forgot things i watch stoned lol. Thats why i can rewatch movies and fights over and over again and be surprised everfy time :)

Wish i didnt have to cancel fight pass was just in the middle of rewatching all of fedors fights on there. R.I.P

indeed. I watched almost every single UFC event since day 1, but since i am a long time weed smoker i forgot things i watch stoned lol. Thats why i can rewatch movies and fights over and over again and be surprised everfy time :)

<{anton}>

That ending was cray

tB9Uzwg.gif

Hobbie looked like someone pulled the power chord out of him.

This rematch goes entirely different I promise you.

Pretty sure that was the last time Nick actually won a fight.

Nick's boxing is a thing of beauty, he is actually an MMA fighter I wouldn't mind watching in a boxing match.

I would've loved to see a rematch between these 2 now that they are much older and much more experienced than they were in their first fight.

Too bad Nick keeps turning down every single fight the UFC offers him. They should just cut him and move on at this point.

Robbie punched so hard the momentum of his own strikes got him impaled by a counter punch. Incredible fight

Back