Rewatched Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler

From pillow fisted Nick Diaz too!

Goes to show how much damage can accumulate during a fight even on the toughest of chins.
Pillowfisted?? bwahahaha says the sherdogger who never threw a punch in his life. Nick's power in his hands is very deceiving.

Pillowfisted?? bwahahaha says the sherdogger who never threw a punch in his life. Nick's power in his hands is very deceiving.
lmao. Nick's got power now? I've officially heard it all. I won't lie, he's got a pretty good hook that can do some good damage if it lands, but it's not very powerful. He's one of the purest volume strikers the game has seen. even Frank Shamrock said his punches don't hurt, but after 100 of them you'll fall down.

So he lost because the rules? Does Tom Brady cry about losing a game, saying there should be an unlimited amount of time in the game and it ends when his team is finally in the lead?

Not a good analogy.

of course it would be 'different', so give us a better prediction than that...do you actually think Robbie stops Nick this time?

keep in mind that better fighters than Lawler have failed to do so.

Good insight

I too was surprised that Condit didn’t finish Nick

your logic is fucked up lol watch their first fight again... Nick mops him up at any stage in his career. including now

Robbie matured like a fine wine. Robbie around the time of his fights with Hendricks, could well beat Diaz. He became so much smarter with his striking and pacing in fights, it really moved him up several levels as a fighter. I was amazed when he went on that title run as I had initially presumed, upon his return to UFC, that he was most likely just an older slightly more washed up version of his younger self, with a little name value, but the opposite turned out to be true

Robbie matured like a fine wine. Robbie around the time of his fights with Hendricks, could well beat Diaz. He became so much smarter with his striking and pacing in fights, it really moved him up several levels as a fighter. I was amazed when he went on that title run as I had initially presumed, upon his return to UFC, that he was most likely just an older slightly more washed up version of his younger self, with a little name value, but the opposite turned out to be true
naa lol lawlers style is tailor made to get smoked by diaz. facts. at any point in either of their careers, Nick wilts him over time and gets the finish. i could only see robbie surviving in a 3 rounder

i really forgot about how that fight played out, yes i knew the outcome and i knew how Nick finished him, but i didnt remember that it was a crazy brawl like that for 2 rounds.

Nick took everything Robbie threw at him, both fighters were wobbled back and forth and at the end Nick Diaz turned out to be the better brawler. What a great fight. I will make sure to rewatch more old school fights. Fightpass bless.
Great fight. I don’t think lawler was expecting a striking battle like that, Diaz was mainly known as a jiu jitsu guy up to then

So he lost because the rules? Does Tom Brady cry about losing a game, saying there should be an unlimited amount of time in the game and it ends when his team is finally in the lead?

Who's Tom Brady?
... and why's he a crybaby?

Did he gas?

I got so many questions.

We've seen plenty of times the lesser fighter win. You simply can't deny that. Lesser fighters winning means there's a huge problem with the rules so, if that's what @keeley meant, he's right.

If neither man has not been knocked out or submitted,
the fight should continue until it is ended.

Even in the hospital.

Mazzagatti warning Nick for talking shit was hilarious, that was Nick’s breakout performance really fun scrap.

Fightpass is dope, I recommend you watch some Pedro Rizzo fights.
Oddly enough it is actually a rule in combat sports. You can punch or kick a guy in the face all you like but you cannot hurt his feeling using "abusive language" during a match, lol.

You don’t brawl a Diaz. There are other ways to beat them, standing toe to toe is not one. You will lose every time, even a prime Lawler.

Rematch would be epic. It’s the fight to make.

naa lol lawlers style is tailor made to get smoked by diaz. facts. at any point in either of their careers, Nick wilts him over time and gets the finish. i could only see robbie surviving in a 3 rounder

This. Lawler loses to Diaz every time unless he changes his game plan entirely and wrestles from bell to bell.

Who's Tom Brady?
... and why's he a crybaby?

Did he gas?

I got so many questions.
He married the love of my life. I hate him. He’s a cheating nerd, but he’s kinda good at football. Either way, he never complains about the rules of the league when he loses lol

Back