Rewatch Rewatched Lawler VS Condit

I scored it for Condit too, but this decision was necessary because Nick Diaz should have won 1,2 and 5.
<YeahOKJen>
Nice scoring.
On paper. Not in the eyes of the citizens of Earth.
Wah. Condit won the fight by being better. Diaz's inability to make people fight his one single style is a bore and his own fault

People failing to see Condits attempts has always been mind-blowing to me. He DID try to make it exciting, just after making sure he was ahead first every time. Why that upsets people, that he didn't sacrifice winning to be exciting, is honestly indicative of how much of a baby back bitch people like you should be seen as

<YeahOKJen>
Nice scoring.

Wah. Condit won the fight by being better. Diaz's inability to make people fight his one single style is a bore and his own fault

People failing to see Condits attempts has always been mind-blowing to me. He DID try to make it exciting, just after making sure he was ahead first every time. Why that upsets people, that he didn't sacrifice winning to be exciting, is honestly indicative of how much of a baby back bitch people like you should be seen as
That's a whole bunch of words saying you have no clue about the history of the sport or the honesty and integrity necessary to become someone worthwhile. Your bullshido is bullshit-o.

Condit wasn't a power puncher but finishing ability wasn't his weakness—leading up to the Lawler fight, he won 30 out of his 32 wins by stoppage giving him one of the highest finish rates in the UFC.

Condit's weakness was his lack of takedown defense. He was trained with the mindset that a good bottom game can replace takedown defense (the Diaz mindset as well) which worked for awhile but was outdated by the time he entered the UFC. He had a good get up game and could do real damage from bottom position but it wasn't enough against guys like Hendricks and GSP.
Carlos would be doing better today where damage is counted more than lay and pray (sometimes).

That's a whole bunch of words saying you have no clue about the history of the sport or the honesty and integrity necessary to become someone worthwhile. Your bullshido is bullshit-o.
There's more integrity in the wad of tissue paper I've just cleaned my cock off with than @JakePaulMMA

You're shook, boy. Ain't no such thing as half-way crooks.®
You're a joke account and/or a joke person. I put no thought into replying to you.

I suppose you do too, the difference is just that I actually  try not to. For you, that's your standard

Back