Republicans now support firing Sessions

Turning against a longstanding party member - just because they are doing their job and not being (outright) corrupt.

Unbelievable.

Jk, I believe it. Every Republican and Republican voter is an embarrassment to the human race.

Also Trump ran on immigration and nobody is doing more to support that agenda than Sessions

The best people

The best of the best, only the best. The best there is, and the best that could ever be. The best of the best who outperformed the best, those are the people who will be the best.

I really dislike Sessions but this is not surprising to me at all. The Republican party has lost all semblance of itself. It's the Trump party and they will never recover from this.

I supported his firing from the moment he needlessly recused himself because of media outrage.

Farewell Jeff "recused from reality" Sessions. You were a far better Senator than you ever were an Attorney General.

I supported his firing from the moment he needlessly recused himself because of media outrage.

Farewell Jeff "recused from reality" Sessions. You were a far better Senator than you ever were an Attorney General.
Why? And what has he done that leads you to say he did a bad job?

Not protecting daddy = doing a bad job

I think Farmer Jo has overdosed on seeds again

Because he needlessly hamstrung himself because of a few days of media outrage.

The media is going to be outraged by every single thing that is done within President Trump's Administration, justified or not.

If a few empty news reports can convince you to surrender your own authority, you're too weak willed to serve in President Trump's Administration.

Dynamic organizations tend to have high turnover rates. This turnover is nothing more than the executive reorganizing his organization as he sees fit.

The media is going to be outraged by every single thing that is done within President Trump's Administration, justified or not.

If a few empty news reports can convince you to surrender your own authority, you're too weak willed to serve in President Trump's Administration.

Dynamic organizations tend to have high turnover rates. This turnover is nothing more than the executive reorganizing his organization as he sees fit.
Wow, that's an even worse answer than I expected.

He recused himself because he had a strong connection to the Trump Campaign. Some of the investigation might have pointed in his direction and it's very improper to be at the head of an investigation when you have the potential of being investigated by it. That is a very solid and textbook reason to recuse yourself from a case, and failure to do so could have led to further legal challenges down the road.

But, by all means, don't let little things like laws and ethics burst your bubble.

Wow, that's an even worse answer than I expected.
You asked why.

Why feign outrage (or whatever negative emotion you would like to attach to your reply) when the answer isn't exactly what you wanted?

In your mind, what kind of answer were you honestly expecting?

LOL

The president is an idiot, his administration is in chaos, the spineless Republican party is dead, the Democrats have nothing to run, we're getting fucked real good

Remember folks, there's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over... but in politics, not so much

Except this administration's turnover rate is unprecedented.
5ab1671c68e1a83b008b45b2-960-505.jpg

This would be troubling for any organization, but for the executive branch of our government its outright insane.

That's disappointing. I'm no fan of Sessions but he's the same guy he was when he was appointed. He's getting GOP backlash over recusing himself when he was supposed to recuse himself and for indicting criminals despite sharing a party with them.

If Trump is so innocent why does it matter if he recused or not?

Back