Republicans now support firing Sessions

312.jpg

I dont know how to feel.

On one hand, I have always despised that despicable piece of shit Jeff Sessions.

On the other, i think he has done a decent job, as what can be expected from a southern Republican, and think this front against him is unwarranted and unfair.

I'm gonna try two beers and a spliff to solve this, and if that doesn't work, try it again.

Edit: had to put the "l" in spliff otherwise wouldn't roll properly

Turning against a longstanding party member - just because they are doing their job and not being (outright) corrupt.

Unbelievable.

Jk, I believe it. Every Republican and Republican voter is an embarrassment to the human race.

They should, he’s terrible.

But I thought Trump's ability to assess people and put together the best cabinet that the nation has ever seen was his chief strength. You know, how he said he might not know what he is doing, but he'll hire the best people, the best people, believe me...

They should, he’s terrible.
If he is so terrible then why was he put in his current position?

The best people! Drain the swamp!

Last edited:
It's funny because Jeff Session is getting targeted for removal for the one good thing he ever did, recusing himself from the Mueller investigation.

Outside of the Russian thing and him not wanting to prosecute Trump's political enemies.
What would be the reason to fire him? I hate the little weasel. But if I were a republican I don't see a reason to fire him.

For those who doubted that the takeover of the Republican Party by these fucking savages was a real thing...

Party > country for the Republican party.

One of the many disappointing things to see was Lindsey Graham, who was a respectable Republican is now a spineless shill. I suppose it's possible he always was, but there's no hiding it now.

Last edited:
Sessions is terrible but firing him likely leads to Pruitt being installed. And if there's someone worse than Sessions it's Pruitt

Outside of the Russian thing and him not wanting to prosecute Trump's political enemies.
What would be the reason to fire him? I hate the little weasel. But if I were a republican I don't see a reason to fire him.
None. Those are the reasons.

He crossed tRUmp. He has defied tRUmp. That is the GOP standard now. You defy tRUmp you're defying party and need to be dealt with accordingly. Supporters eat it up too

For those who doubted that the takeover of the Republican Party by these fucking savages was a real thing...
That's the thing. It's mostly the same Republicans as it's always been. They just needed luminary of shit to show them how low they could go without the public voting them out of office and the law sending them to prison.

...Enter their orange colored messiah who parted a sea of KFC gravy...

But I thought Trump's ability to assess people and put together the best cabinet that the nation has ever seen was his chief strength. You know, how he said he might not know what he is doing, but he'll hire the best people, the best people, believe me...
It is! Has he even had to make one move? Fire one staff member?

But while Graham said Tuesday that Sessions could be replaced, he said any new attorney general would have to pledge to allow Mueller's probe to continue without interference. “Nobody is going to take Jeff’s place that doesn’t commit to the Senate, and the country as a whole, that Mueller will be allowed to finish his job without political interference,” Graham said.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/28/lindsey-graham-jeff-sessions-donald-trump-798989

Lol, we'll see.

One thing looks clear: Sessions is gone immediately after midterms. Possibly before.

It's shady and disgusting, but who can blame them? He's working against his own tribe.

Politics is a nasty business clamoring with awful people.

Back