Republicans now support firing Sessions

You asked why.

Why feign outrage (or whatever negative emotion you would like to attach to your reply) when the answer isn't exactly what you wanted?

In your mind, what kind of answer were you honestly expecting?
He didn't recuse himself because of media outrage, it was because ethical standards demanded it., as not only was he a surrogate during the campaign he also failed to acknowledge several meetings he had with Russians.

There's a separation of powers for a reason. The President is supposed to be a servant of the people not their boss. The Department of Justice is supposed to be independent and not act on the President's whims.

Republican cucks ready to turn on each other at any moment to please their dear leader daddy Trump.

If Trump is so innocent why does it matter if he recused or not?
7f12a0d5-6fa6-4fac-ad0b-e60fbb0e65da

There's no fire! There's absolutely no fire! It's fake news folks, fake news! You should have seen it when Obama was president. Now that was a fire. If Hillary got elected the blaze would have been so big. Lock her up! Lock her up!

You asked why.

Why feign outrage (or whatever negative emotion you would like to attach to your reply) when the answer isn't exactly what you wanted?

In your mind, what kind of answer were you honestly expecting?
Idk, maybe I was wrong to expect this, but I was hoping you’d have actual reasons that backup what you said that would be mildly convincing.

Because he needlessly hamstrung himself because of a few days of media outrage.

The media is going to be outraged by every single thing that is done within President Trump's Administration, justified or not.

If a few empty news reports can convince you to surrender your own authority, you're too weak willed to serve in President Trump's Administration.

Dynamic organizations tend to have high turnover rates. This turnover is nothing more than the executive reorganizing his organization as he sees fit.

You don't think it has anything to do with $40K phone booths and unnecessary flights on chartered jets?

If he is so terrible then why was he put in his current position?

The best people! Drain the swamp!
Yep because no great business has ever hired a person who they thought would be good but who turned out to be not so good.

Never happened, amirite?

Yep because no great business has ever hired a person who they thought would be good but who turned out to be not so good.

Never happened, amirite?
Does that explain all the people Drump hired who have exited the WH? Also government is not a business.

Except this administration's turnover rate is unprecedented.
5ab1671c68e1a83b008b45b2-960-505.jpg

This would be troubling for any organization, but for the executive branch of our government its outright insane.

The Reagan admin had so many cabinet members who were arrested, resigned due to ethics investigation or left because of other corrupt shit, and still, Trump's people have left him twice as much.

Never happened, amirite?
Never happened as much as it does with Trump. Besides horrible personal character Trump is also a horrible judge of character.

Never happened, amirite?

About 35% needing to be fired isn't exactly hiring 1 bad person.

If the electricians at my factory had a 35% turnover the electrical supervisor and maintenance manager would be fired. And we probably would be unable to function as a department. Government is a bit more complicated.

7f12a0d5-6fa6-4fac-ad0b-e60fbb0e65da

There's no fire! There's absolutely no fire! It's fake news folks, fake news! You should have seen it when Obama was president. Now that was a fire. If Hillary got elected the blaze would have been so big. Lock her up! Lock her up!

You know who probably started lots of fires? Obama. I've heard a l- I'll tell you, nobody has every asked him about fi- it's really weird, really weird.

I would prefer Honorable Mueller hurry up before the corrupt cocksuckers shut him down.

Turning against a longstanding party member - just because they are doing their job and not being (outright) corrupt.

Unbelievable.

Jk, I believe it. Every Republican and Republican voter is an embarrassment to the human race.

Would be awesome if they just kept in power forever. Imagine the rest of your life with them in power and the entire world becoming right wing paradise.
He crossed tRUmp. He has defied tRUmp. That is the GOP standard now. You defy tRUmp you're defying party and need to be dealt with accordingly. Supporters eat it up too

This guy Sessions though has done nothing. He is not good at his job

Sessions is a good example (like Romney) of a Republican I deeply despise, yet recognize as somebody who at least understands basic things like what a government is and what ethics are, and has the knowledge required to do his job. This is how far removed we are from sanity right now, that I have to take his side. Our president doesn't know anything about our government, or ethics, or his job.

The best of the best, only the best. The best there is, and the best that could ever be. The best of the best who outperformed the best, those are the people who will be the best.
I feel like there should have been a "bigliest" in there somewhere

rXlEu-.gif

Last edited:
Would be awesome if they just kept in power forever. Imagine the rest of your life with them in power and the entire world becoming right wing paradise.

The Germans tried it, didn’t work out to well for them.

Is there anything you think sessions should be doing that isn't an ethics violation?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back