Republican politician who was against COVID precautionary measures dies of COVID

Big deal.

Most people know Covid is true and that it has the potential to kill you.

Everyone has to make a choice, be willing to take on different levels of risk, and be OK with the consequences.

Some are real careful, others aren't, people from all over die at times.

There is a whole section of Reddit dedicated to stories like this. They're awful.

One women went on this whole rant on Facebook about how Trump was unstoppable, the greatest president ever, and Covid was a Democrat conspiracy to stop the Trump Train because they have nothing else in their arsenal. She got dozens of responses such as, "Amen sister!" "Well said girl!" Well, she died of Covid like 30 days later and her family started a Go Fund Me page asking for donations.

hi HOLA,

i know what Reddit is, but i've never visited the site.

could you link me this thread? i'd be curious to read it.

- IGIT

There is a whole section of Reddit dedicated to stories like this. They're awful.

One women went on this whole rant on Facebook about how Trump was unstoppable, the greatest president ever, and Covid was a Democrat conspiracy to stop the Trump Train because they have nothing else in their arsenal. She got dozens of responses such as, "Amen sister!" "Well said girl!" Well, she died of Covid like 30 days later and her family started a Go Fund Me page asking for donations.

Jesus Christ.

hi HOLA,

i know what Reddit is, but i've never visited the site.

could you link me this thread? i'd be curious to read it.

- IGIT

Reddit is always a hit or miss for me.

Some times there are threads about certain hobbies that have good content but some times it devolves into an overly PC SJW soap box specialy the relationships and dating threads.

God forbid you use the wrong pronoun or some shit like that.

There have been quite a few publicized self-owns regarding COVID. We almost got one with the orange man himself but he lucked out.

This death flew under the radar because of election coverage plus his family was trying their best to not reveal his cause of death.

They did not want his sickness and eventual death to be "politicized" even though he politicized COVID measures during his life.

EdwardsCampaigning.jpeg

Though the family did not immediately release details about Edwards’ death, Mitch Edwards said during his father’s funeral Nov. 7 that he had contracted the virus. The lawmaker was Wyoming’s first known public official to die from complications of COVID-19.

On Oct. 23, Edwards was on the couch watching television and found he had trouble catching his breath, his son said. His wife of 44 years took him to the hospital in Gillette at around 10:30 that night. Edwards tested positive for COVID-19. A lung scan showed he had COVID-pneumonia — a condition of severe cases of the disease in which the lungs fill with fluid and become inflamed, leading to breathing difficulties.

The lawmaker’s family was unable to be with him at the end, his son said. Edwards was given supplemental oxygen and initially seemed to recover — another illusionary step in the rollercoaster of COVID-19’s attack on the body. Hospital workers told the Edwards that Roy was their “healthiest patient,” Mitch Edwards said in remarks made at his father’s Nov. 7 funeral service, which was streamed online.

Our family was not disclosing the illness when he was in the hospital because we didn’t want it to be politicized and we wanted to focus on his recovery,” Mitch Edwards said. Both during his father’s illness and after his death, “we wanted to be able to do what we needed to do as a family,” he said.

Since the pandemic’s start, both Edwards and his pastor and colleague Clem stridently opposed government measures to quell the virus’s spread. In September, Clem and Edwards were among lawmakers who questioned Wyoming Public Health Officer Dr. Alexia Harrist at a legislative committee meeting. Edwards echoed conservative sentiments that the virus’s impact was overblown for political reasons and would vanish after the November election.

Edwards was aware of the virus’s threat but remained opposed to government measures that closed businesses and kept people apart from each other, his son said.

He told my mom that he would rather die of COVID than live or die in fear,” Mitch Edwards said at the funeral service. “We are devastated that he died but we are glad that he felt that way,” he said.

https://www.wyofile.com/edwards-son-describes-how-covid-19-came-on-quickly/

He told my mom that he would rather die of COVID than live or die in fear

The above is surely just empty bluster during a safer time when he was "sure" he would never get it. I doubt he was feeling this way on his deathbed.

But you know what?

I'm still alive. I'm not living in fear either when I take precautionary COVID measures. Just like I'm not living in fear every time I put on a seatbelt.
Jfk died from Covid

Do you have a link to that subreddit

Also I do like wearing my mask with the Sleep band logo on it. I've got some awesome compliments from clients at work. Some even winking at me because it has pot leafs on it lol

Saw Sleep in LA right after The Sciences came out a few years ago. It was awesome, such a fun time.

Some times there are threads about certain hobbies that have good content but some times it devolves into an overly PC SJW soap box specialy the relationships and dating threads.

hello ShinkanPo,

i know its very popular, but i've never visited it myself. i like the War Room, its a small place.

- IGIT

Chyna is trying to ruin us, but we’re not gonna let them!

Give out MAGA masks, ultimate campaign tool

“We don’t want to have government mandated shutdowns or criminalize not wearing masks. And we went get to that point if we all work together to social distance, mask up, and work from home those of you and to. Let’s go!!!”

This could have been a slam dunk to secure his re election had he played it the smart way

Yup this is what I have been saying its a win for Trump if he did the maga masks and his opponents attacke him for using the Pandemic as a campaign tool he can give a solid rebuttal that the "Libs hates the masks because they want Virus to spread and kill the elderly because old people are conservative"

Even if it does not stop the mass deaths atleast the optics will be much more positive for Trump and he can just Blame China for all this shit.

But instead he has given to much amunition to his detractors by just pandering to the most die hard Trumpers but he overestimated their support.

Its like he pandered to the Trolls here in the war room.

I have a lot of friends and contacts in the USA almost all of them are conservatives and Voted Trump in 2016 and they ALL told me they are disapointed with Trump about Covid handling their friends are mostly conservatives too even for those who still voted for Trump they ALL think that Trump should have promoted the masks and other social distancing measures.

Even if the ban itself wasn’t racist(Trump has not earned the benefit of the doubt at all), he went on to call it the Kung Flu...

But anyway, so because some leftists called the ban racist at the beginning of the year, that justifies the right acting like complete retards for the rest of year? THAT’s the reason you really think the right went full retard? Not because the president and other GOP leadership lead by example and still do to this day?

That’s some fucking insane mental gymnastics. I’m sorry.
The whole government went full retard bro

Reddit's amazing if you're on the right subs. The history subreddit has a lot of input from historians and they delete other posts that aren't accurate.
Some political forums are interested to watch(especially after this election) like the conservative subreddit. There is a r/asktrumpsupporters which is hilarious. Other hobbies and interests all have subreddits.

Overall, if you go to the right places it's a high quality website.

Cosmic Karma is working overtime this year

"He told my mom that he would rather die of COVID than live or die in fear."

To Trump supporters wearing a piece of cloth over your mouth and nose and being careful to socially distance is a debilitating act of "living in fear" that death is preferable to.

That's some sub-80 logic right there, kids.

Non mask wearing Trump supporters are just obstinate and are doing it out of spite or just to trigger liburls. Like Trump, they do not want to be seen as giving in to the liburuls. You got to figure why they resist a mask soo much when they people get infected, and people die from the virus. I can only guess they don't want to be seen as caving in, much like Trump.

Reddit's amazing if you're on the right subs. The history subreddit has a lot of input from historians and they delete other posts that aren't accurate.
Some political forums are interested to watch(especially after this election) like the conservative subreddit. There is a r/asktrumpsupporters which is hilarious. Other hobbies and interests all have subreddits.

Overall, if you go to the right places it's a high quality website.
Reddit World News is a decent aggregator of current international news .

So that's 1 Trumper who had to eat crow. Only 72,000,000 left. Covid is gonna need to pick up the pace.
72 million Americans are not wearing mask? No wonder our infection rates are rising again.

Not sure how he was a Covid denier if he said "He told my mom that he would rather die of COVID than live or die in fear"
^ he literally said Covid could kill him.

I would agree with his statement. I would rather die of Covid than live in fear like a dumb little bitch ass.
Lol Rocco the paper tiger. Listen to this bad ass over here

Back