Crime Reporting now. Coast Guardsman charged with planning mass terror attack

Rightfully maligned* for being a propaganda arm by any conservative sources, because that's why they are. And when someone shows me evidence that Fox News is leaking debate questions and coordinating narrative with Republican candidates, I'll put in the same category.
Deflecting from his consumption of far right wing propaganda once again, not surprised you won't address it.

Not going to pretend CNN is perfect but right wing propaganda does not rightfully malign it because they often take legitimate criticisms and then twist them into some conspiracy. Its that kind of toxic echo chamber that fuel guys like this and guys like you will continue to ignore that and pretend there is no problem.

Last edited:
They may be of sound mind and cognitive, but anybody who wants to commit mass murder is obviously mentally unhealthy. From white nationalists like Roof to black nationalists like the Dallas BLM cop killers.
I disagree, they are obviously morally bankrupt but not necessarily mentally unstable otherwise. You can be sane and evil is my point I guess.

Every last person on the planet would make quite a statement to those who remain. I mean, I hope they hang this guy, but you can't fault his ambition.
he was like 'half the planet... hmmmph. That Thanos guy aimed too low'.

Why are leftists bringing up this guys skin color?
because someone called him mentally unstable and we all laughed about that being only brought up when the person is white.

Why are leftists bringing up this guys skin color?
Who is identifying him by his skin color?

or do you mean referring to him as he describes himself as a White Nationalist, which is more than just a skin color. Its more of an identity or movement.

You don't think this guy should be prosecuted?

I find it interesting that you guys seem to think if any attack if foiled, the person was not a real threat. Does law enforcement get zero credit for being able to identify or stop any real threats?

For what? They busted a whole terrorist training camp in NM, and they cut the terrorists loose on bail. Looks like the government is pursuing charges with all the zeal of a dying cancer patient.
a01_jd_02dec_compound-1200x728.jpg
And now I'm supposed to go knives out for some random 1488-er idiot just because he reads Anders Breivik's manifesto? Fuck that. I wanna see the government go after the real terrorists.

I'm guessing a lack of a manifesto or the chat logs???

What makes you think this case and apprehension could apply to any random person sitting in their home watching TV right now?
I dont know. What prompted those Houston cops to enter the tuttles house and execute them and their dog? What prompted the popo to blast botham jean in his home? Why was MLK murdered? I just dont know

For what? They busted a whole terrorist training camp in NM, and they cut the terrorists loose on bail. Looks like the government is pursuing charges with all the zeal of a dying cancer patient.
a01_jd_02dec_compound-1200x728.jpg
And now I'm supposed to go knives out for some random 1488-er idiot just because he reads Anders Breivik's manifesto? Fuck that. I wanna see the government go after the real terrorists.

What is your view on the Vegas Shooter had say a family member or someone been able to pre warn the police of his intent and weapons cache.

Leave him be and only punish after the attack?

What is your view on the Vegas Shooter had say a family member or someone been able to pre warn the police of his intent and weapons cache.

Let's be honest: To Russler, that question can't be answered without knowing the motive of the Las Vegas shooter.

I dont know. What prompted those Houston cops to enter the tuttles house and execute them and their dog? What prompted the popo to blast botham jean in his home? Why was MLK murdered? I just dont know
well you should probably stay out of the thread until you educate yourself as you seem to be spamming a bunch of false equivalencies or nonsense. no one is saying mistakes cannot happen but this does not appear to be a mistake.

I heard some idiot say the media is the enemy of the people...
Yeah and before that, some idiot said that the police are the biggest threat to black people.....shortly after 5 cops were shot and killed by a BLM activist.

Eventually, and likely soon within 5 years, one of these left and/or right extremist lunatics is going to succeed in their efforts in killing a public official/journalist.

Question is at that point: Will the political leaders most closely representing their ideology denounce, ignore, downplay, or give support?

Sort of like how @Kafir-kun has exposed some in here of downplaying the plot, these same people are fully prepared to downplay a successful attack.

Where it really escalates is when political/military leaders and judges are willing to take that same attitude.

well you should probably stay out of the thread until you educate yourself as you seem to be spamming a bunch of false equivalencies or nonsense. no one is saying mistakes cannot happen but this does not appear to be a mistake.
So @IngaVovchanchyn was right. Execute first, apologize later. Thanks for clearing that up

Cause he's a white supremacist? why are you trying so hard to come up with excuses for this guy?
Excuses for the white nationalist? I'm not making any. Fuck that guy.

If someone knows of a specific plan, that changes everything. In the Vegas shooter's case, it was very difficult to preempt because he went to great lengths to conceal his plan. By contrast, this guy sounds like he's just venting on the internet. I'd need to see more evidence that he had a specific plan.

So @IngaVovchanchyn was right. Execute first, apologize later. Thanks for clearing that up
i'll just repost what I wrote prior as its equally applicable now.

If someone knows of a specific plan, that changes everything. In the Vegas shooter's case, it was very difficult to preempt because he went to great lengths to conceal his plan. By contrast, this guy sounds like he's just venting on the internet. I'd need to see more evidence that he had a specific plan.
If the Vegas shooter was thwarted before it happened then, that too would be called a nutter who likely would do nothing by the same logic you use here.

Your own defining characteristic seems to be 'if he gets caught, it was not serious'. But if you have more tell me specifically what rises to the threshold of 'knowing of a specific plan' that you would see as actionable and why discovery of this one would not apply and why this guy should have been left alone to pursue another???

Back