Crime Reporting now. Coast Guardsman charged with planning mass terror attack

cg-e1550701994669.png

They ty-wrapped the shit out of that one shotgun.

I bet it got lippy with the arresting officers.

i'll just repost what I wrote prior as its equally applicable now.

well you should probably stay out of the thread until you educate yourself as you seem to be spamming a bunch of false equivalencies or nonsense. no one is saying mistakes cannot happen but this does not appear to be a mistake.
Were on a discussion forum. Am I supposed to just come in and nod my head in agreement? I cant ask a question? What's the point? Maybe twitter would better suit you?

Maybe make a mike mccann news forum and disable comments so you dont have to hear from the peanut gallery?

"I am dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on the earth," reads a draft email found on his computer. "I think a plague would be most successful but how do I acquire the needed/ Spanish flu, botulism, anthrax not sure yet but will find something."

If the Vegas shooter was thwarted before it happened then, that too would be called a nutter who likely would do nothing by the same logic you use here.

Did you read what I wrote? I said if there's a specific plan, I am satisfied. What, you think we should go around "thwarting" people without evidence? We could thwart all terrorist attacks by eliminating that pesky Constitution, but somehow we still tolerate the inconvenience of having personally held rights.

Your own defining characteristic seems to be 'if he gets caught, it was not serious'. But if you have more tell me specifically what rises to the threshold of 'knowing of a specific plan' that you would see as actionable and why discovery of this one would not apply and why this guy should have been left alone to pursue another???

A specific plan usually involves the person writing the plans down or telling them to someone else. Investigators should know who, what, where, when, why, and how. If you're going to infer the plan based on a pattern of conduct, you have to rule out alternative possibilities. I'll wait to see what comes out about the guy in this story. I will however point out that our government seems to treat certain classes of alleged terrorists with kid gloves, while others get the five-alarm treatment.

My apologies. I meant to write terrorist not lunatic in the second sentence.

Someone who straps a bomb to themselves and believes they will be rewarded for it in the afterlife is fucking crazy, imo.

What the fuck is wrong with some of you. The right never ceases to amaze me. Bunch of horrible humans.

What's stopping anyone from being picked up and accused of this? Seems like we are all ready to execute this dude before the story has even finished breaking

I don't know, a lack of a hit list, a terrorist manifesto and an arsenal of weapons? You know, evidence.

What the fuck is wrong with some of you. The right never ceases to amaze me. Bunch of horrible humans.

Did you happen to forget the 2017 congressional baseball shooting where that lefty decide to kill all the GOP players on the baseball field?

A terrorist is stopped but his skin isn't brown so the righties could care less lol wtf is wrong with you people.

Did you happen to forget the 2017 congressional baseball shooting where that lefty decide to kill all the GOP players on the baseball field?

No and as someone who leans left I didn't try to defend that guy like some in this thread.

I'll say this, this stupid "crazy people who share my political ideology have killed less people in recent years than yours!" argument needs to stop. The levels some people stoop to for their side to be "winners" is getting more ridiculous than it's ever been.

Yeah that was shitty, what's your point?

Don’t answer this @sniper

Lol. This one got me.

"I am dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on the earth," reads a draft email found on his computer. "I think a plague would be most successful but how do I acquire the needed/ Spanish flu, botulism, anthrax not sure yet but will find something."

See again, other than the mass murder of all human beings everywhere, there's plenty to like about the guy. See how he didn't let the daunting nature of his task get him down? "Will find something" indeed! Stay positive!

Also, if this is a draft of an email, to whom was this email being sent?

Last edited:
Same could be said of almost anyone who is arrested for a misdemeanor. Pretty bad argument.

I mean in terms of allocating resources to fight "terrorism." We allow thousands of randoms to come in unvetted, let them roam around openly talking about destroying the USA, but someone we're supposed to be afraid of this clown? No way.

I mean in terms of allocating resources to fight "terrorism." We allow thousands of randoms to come in unvetted, let them roam around openly talking about destroying the USA, but someone we're supposed to be afraid of this clown? No way.

How do you know those people aren't being monitored? You don't.

The United States of AmeriKKKa must revoke 2nd Amendment rights for white-males!

Back