Crime Reporting now. Coast Guardsman charged with planning mass terror attack

Fucking knob!

It has NOTHING to do with gun control or the amount of "rounds". BTW how many rounds can you absorb before dying? I see you posted 1000 rounds is nothing, like it can't kill a fella or two.

This guy was a Trump cultist, self proclaimed white supremacist, his computer searches were for which politicians have secret service, CNN and MSNBC commentators etc etc. You know, like the enemy of the people kind of folks. That synagog shooter was all worried about caravans coming to get him, the pipe bomber .... well you seen his van. These unstable fucks are hearing their marching orders from their cult leader ( Trump ) and he does ZERO to curtail his hate speech and lies. Its just some of those "good people on both sides" coming to fruition. Trump will NEVER stop the dog whistles or disavow white supremacists or racists, NEVER.

I don't remember your impassioned post about the left winger who shot up a conservative softball game a while ago.

Can you link it?

That’s not Hitler, budy.
I'm calling you out on that one, "budy".
Your avatar is the spitting image of this portrait. It's clear as day who you idolize. And, your posts very much reflect what your beliefs are. So, why even try denying who & what you are?

Last edited:
I don't remember your impassioned post about the left winger who shot up a conservative softball game a while ago.

Can you link it?
If he did and wanted to take the time to go back and find it, would that make you admit he is correct in his point above?

Can you link it?
Oh we're in gun territory, so here you are. This I can link. Don't worry, they aren't coming to take your guns for what must be the 1000th time.

Again you miss the point entirely, that guy did not get radicalized by the President of the United States. And to add to that, all politicians on the left came out immediately against that guy....unlike this time.

Fucking knob!

It has NOTHING to do with gun control or the amount of "rounds". BTW how many rounds can you absorb before dying? I see you posted 1000 rounds is nothing, like it can't kill a fella or two.

This guy was a Trump cultist, self proclaimed white supremacist, his computer searches were for which politicians have secret service, CNN and MSNBC commentators etc etc. You know, like the enemy of the people kind of folks. That synagog shooter was all worried about caravans coming to get him, the pipe bomber .... well you seen his van. These unstable fucks are hearing their marching orders from their cult leader ( Trump ) and he does ZERO to curtail his hate speech and lies. Its just some of those "good people on both sides" coming to fruition. Trump will NEVER stop the dog whistles or disavow white supremacists or racists, NEVER.

Your total ignorance is on display with this post. 1000 rounds for one rifle isn't that many rounds, especially when you take into account what his goals are. That's the point. You have no actual concept of what a significant amount of rounds is, yet you're calling other people a "knob" while focusing on the amount of rounds. Why are we focusing on that amount of rounds? Because the Dems want to limit the amount of rounds you can own and this is "proof" of why that should be. Because as you just said, you can "kill a fella or two". Most gun owners have more than 1000 rounds of ammo in their houses.

https://goo.gl/images/KkZhZd

That's a thousand rounds right there. For one firearm. He had that many rounds for 15 firearms. You know jack sh*t about what you're talking about. His goal, by the way, was the destruction of the human race. Stop acting like that's Trump's fault. I'm sure you're willing to say right now that the Congressional Baseball Shooting was caused by "Dog Whistling" from hateful Progressives, right?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...d2785d3083d_video.html?utm_term=.c18e84818b1e

Dog Whistling, right? Scalise is totally a Klansman and the Democrats and their Dog Whistling are responsible for that? Glad you see it that way.

Last edited:
Okay fair enough that was a pretty big distinction to miss on my part. But that aside how would you have someone like this screened? Are we going to do a check on the internet search history of officers? Maybe we should.

I think you have a general misunderstanding of how the military works. To become an officer in the military you have your entire life combed through. They'll go back to your elementary school and interview your grade school teachers to find out what sort of character flaws you might have had as an 8 year old, or to find out what type of home life it appeared you had to people who were not a part of your family. They comb threw every single detail of your life. When you lost your virginity and to who, amount of partners in your life, relationships with siblings, your parents relationship with thier parents, the way your family was seen around your local community. This is a long, indepth process using Federal law enforcement agencies conducting Federal Background checks and face to face interviews with hundreds of people about the minutiae of your daily life, over the course of your entire life. It isn't just going to the recruiter and signing up, or like applying for a job and they verify your work record and make sure you aren't a felon. Yet somehow they missed all of these things while doing this guy's.

Oh we're in gun territory, so here you are. This I can link. Don't worry, they aren't coming to take your guns for what must be the 1000th time.

Again you miss the point entirely, that guy did not get radicalized by the President of the United States. And to add to that, all politicians on the left came out immediately against that guy....unlike this time.

So that's a "no" then? You can't provide @Stoic1 with a link to what he asked for?

Back