Crime Reporting now. Coast Guardsman charged with planning mass terror attack

Who would those "MAGA terrorists" be? Who have they killed? What's the body count? I think we should focus on the real terrorists, who all congregate on the Left. They have killed thousands.
First they came for Jussie Smollet...

sounds made up. I believe Jussie Smollet over this shit.

Uh, exactly. Both Islamists and far right/left folks can and do get radicalized by the internet and self identify as whatever flavor of terrorist they like. Both groups also attract these kinds of loons, they really aren't that different.

As for this guy, it doesn't seem like there is a lot of ambiguity in terms of his white supremacy as he was communicating with a neo-Nazi and openly claimed it.

Sounds more like maybe he was radicalized by watching the mainstream media if anything. Dylan Roof wasn't insane and is another good example. A lot of people don't know if, but he specifically cited coverage of things like the Ferguson riots as his reasons. In other words, the media bias motivated him, not rhetoric towards the media calling it out.

I dont feel safe posting in here
giphy.gif

"Breivik took steroids and narcotics believing it would heighten his abilities to carry out attacks. When law enforcement raided Hasson’s apartment, they said they found a locked container loaded with more than 30 vials of what appeared to be human growth hormones. He has also ordered more than 4,200 pills of the narcotic Tramadol since 2016, along with synthetic urine to allegedly bypass possible random drug screenings at work."

Which Sherdogger was this?

I vote Greoric most likely to make the news this way.

Sounds more like maybe he was radicalized by watching the mainstream media if anything. Dylan Roof wasn't insane and is another good example. A lot of people don't know if, but he specifically cited coverage of things like the Ferguson riots as his reasons. In other words, the media bias motivated him, not rhetoric towards the media calling it out.
You're basing that off of what exactly? The fact that he extensively read Brevik's manifesto? This is just your identity politics rearing its head again. Because you see he is obviously a right wing white supremacist you somehow have to deflect blame onto the mainstream media even though there is no reason to think it was the media that radicalized him given his references to Brevik's manifesto.

if Im honest as soon as I heard his locker was filled with HGH and his home had an arsenal of weapons and a plan to kill everyone.... I just automatically assumed Lebron was taking the Lakers poor season worse than previously thought

All the TV news figures he mentioned.
CNN is regularly maligned by far right sources. And again, you're dishonestly ignoring his blatant references to the Brevik manifesto. That's not exactly something being promoted by CNN.

What's stopping anyone from being picked up and accused of this? Seems like we are all ready to execute this dude before the story has even finished breaking
I'm guessing a lack of a manifesto or the chat logs???

What makes you think this case and apprehension could apply to any random person sitting in their home watching TV right now?

Sounds like another incapable nut, like that "MAGA Bomber." Unlike the far-Left Bernie Bro James Hodgkinson (the guy who shot Rep. Steve Scalise, and had a hit list for other Republican Congressmen) this guy didn't shoot shoot anyone. Just another bogeyman for the Left. Wish they'd prosecute the actual terrorists or hate crime hoaxers.
You don't think this guy should be prosecuted?

I find it interesting that you guys seem to think if any attack if foiled, the person was not a real threat. Does law enforcement get zero credit for being able to identify or stop any real threats?

CNN is regularly maligned by far right sources. And again, you're dishonestly ignoring his blatant references to the Brevik manifesto. That's not exactly something being promoted by CNN.

Rightfully maligned* for being a propaganda arm by any conservative sources, because that's what they are. And when someone shows me evidence that Fox News is leaking debate questions and coordinating narrative with Republican candidates, I'll put them in the same category.

Last edited:
Wouldnt mental health be the excuse for anybody planning an attack like this? Obviously their fucking lunatics.
No, people can be perfectly rational in planning and carrying out such attacks. Of course they often start with or buy into some faulty premise along the way and are of course morally bankrupt but the rest of their reasoning can rationally follow from those faulty assumptions and premises.

But why are they not comparable? You do realize he was inspired by Brevik who successfully carried out such an attack so its not like this is some imagined threat. The only apparent reason are your obvious political leanings and identity politics which push you to downplay threats from the right and emphasize threats from immigrants/leftists.
This despite the fact that homegrown terrorists in the US, do by far, the most damage within the US.

Last edited:
why are the right wingers bringing up Jessie Smollet?

No, people can be perfectly rational in planning and carrying out such attacks. Of course they often start with or buy into some faulty premise along the way and are of course morally bankrupt but the rest of their reasoning can rationally follow from those faulty assumptions and premises.
They may be of sound mind and cognitive, but anybody who wants to commit mass murder is obviously mentally unhealthy. From white nationalists like Roof to black nationalists like the Dallas BLM cop killers.

Back