Crime Reporter And Cameraman Shot And Killed During Live Report Live Video Captured

It doesn't shock me. I believe some of these high profile cases are all set up.
I hope you aren't being serious here :rolleyes:

He was fired from his job at the Virginia television station and was disgruntled and had a plan to go back and make a statement for them firing him. As a result two people are dead and he is in critical condition

So do cars....and bombs.....and poison.....

Bombs aren't widely available, fully constructed, on the open market. Neither are lethal poisons. Both require some level of sophistication in order to employ in mass murder.

I guess you can take a car to a crowded intersection and start running people over. Seems like the logistics of trying to constantly shift in order to pick out your targets makes it more difficult than if you just used a gun. Certainly more difficult if you're trying to do it inside a school or church.

This is what happens when a "nice" girl hooks up with a(insecure, emotionally unstable) ghetto thug to get a taste of the excitement and then after some time decides she's had enough and "befriends" someone else.

Shut the fuck up you stupid piece of shit! I was friends with Alison, she didn't date this psycho loser and she was always an extremely nice person. Fuck you for going around making shit comments about people that have died. Does it make you feel good to just assume and act like a complete fucking ass like that? I hope someone beats the shit out of you with your own keyboard you pathetic fuck

Well the guy was black, so OBVIOUSLY he's a ghetto thug. And the girl was white, its obvious she was a nice girl.

Do you even racism bruh? Lol

None of the comments about racism really help much until we know what was actually going on.

What did she actually do that was racist. Maybe she was the most racist person on Earth but do we know that yet?

Was she racist enough to kill over?

Did he use racism as an excuse as to why he got fired? Is his complaint legit?

Was he unjustly fired over racism? Maybe, I don't know. Was he fired for something else? Maybe, I don't know.

Guns don't kill people - they just make it ridiculously easy to do so. And not just one person, but multiple, without the shooter even have to move. Just can stand there and end lives with no effort at all.

But, yep, guns don't kill people...

Have you ever even fired a gun?

It doesn't shock me. I believe some of these high profile cases are all set up.

Oh you better believe there is a conspiracy theory brewing on this one. The YouTubers are probably already making videos. The authorities are trying to figure out who this guy actually was and are already stating he had possible multiple names and social security numbers. Not sure if all of that will turn out to be true but another question came up and the reported said, "but don't we usually see a friend or family member pop up and so far in this case nobody is coming forward that really knew the guy so far.

Disclaimer:I do not believe this is a conspiracy, just saying get ready, its coming.

Do you really think you're going to get a sensible conversation out of him?

He's on full retard 24/7 like half of these dipshits.

The altruistic part of me wants to engage because I think I might be able to make him think.

The antagonistic part of me wants to engage because im tired of the modern day "it's technically not racism" thing that these dipshits have come up with. Really tired of that.

The masochist in me engages simply because I like watching these nimrods jump all over themselves to avoid the word racist.

You can pick one tbh, it varies.

Shut the fuck up you stupid piece of shit! I was friends with Alison, she didn't date this psycho loser and she was always an extremely nice person. Fuck you for going around making shit comments about people that have died. Does it make you feel good to just assume and act like a complete fucking ass like that? I hope someone beats the shit out of you with your own keyboard you pathetic fuck

Sorry for your loss man. Being on the internet is probably not the best idea right now. idiots gonna idiot. Be around friends and family and give them hugs.

Guns don't kill people - they just make it ridiculously easy to do so. And not just one person, but multiple, without the shooter even have to move. Just can stand there and end lives with no effort at all.

I would ask this.

Why is the murder rate in the US dropping since the 80's?

Rural farmers were almost all armed but it was not for defense, it was for animal control.

The urban criminals got guns. There have always been urban gun owners but not in the same percentages as rural America but that changed. More non-criminals own guns today and the murder rate is dropping.

None of the comments about racism really help much until we know what was actually going on.

What did she actually do that was racist. Maybe she was the most racist person on Earth but do we know that yet?

Was she racist enough to kill over?

Did he use racism as an excuse as to why he got fired? Is his complaint legit?

Was he unjustly fired over racism? Maybe, I don't know. Was he fired for something else? Maybe, I don't know.

Oh, sorry, I was actually referring to the post of ambivalence king. Dumb racial shit for no reason.

Regardless of what kind of racist comments were made, it doesnt justify going postal, so I cant condone it. Sucks that it happened to dude (whatever may have happened), but you cant just go and shoot people for no reason.

I'll call him a murderer and it'll be enough for me. I find that a pretty heinous term in its own right, no need for "stereotyping" (As our racist buddy called it, lol).

Yep.

Just stood there and shot at targets.....

Why, are you running, physically exerting yourself at the range?

Targets don't move and fight back.

Yes guns make it easer to kill then say a knife but not as easy as a bomb.

And a pipe bomb is very easy to make.

And it depends on the type of range I am at. I have been at some that required a good bit of physical excursion.

Like Mexico, Salvador, Honduras, Brazil etc. ?

why not compare to countries that arent living in the third world or ravaged by civil wars? wait, ill do it for you.
gun%20homicides%20per%20capita.jpg

The urban criminals got guns. There have always been urban gun owners but not in the same percentages as rural America but that changed. More non-criminals own guns today and the murder rate is dropping.

It has nothing to do with more non-criminals owning guns. It's because with new modern crime fighting techniques, coupled with literally everyone owning their own portable high res camera/camcorder, less and less people are committing crimes because it's far easier to get caught.

Also, if gun laws weren't so lax in the first place, there would be less guns on the streets to begin with for said criminals to get their hands on.

So i heard it was a disgruntled employee who was in love with the reporter?

Isnt that the plot og Megamind?

hqdefault.jpg

That's right, people kill people.

If that psycho wanted that cameraman and reporter dead, he would have killed them regardless. With a stick, a rock, a car. He would have just driven his car up on that boardwalk and mowed those three people down and run them over and over again until they were dead. Cars are extremely heavy, you know.

But you won't get this sort of common sense from the gun grabbers.

Targets don't move and fight back.

Yes guns make it easer to kill then say a knife but not as easy as a bomb.

And a pipe bomb is very easy to make.

And it depends on the type of range I am at. I have been at some that required a good bit of physical excursion.

Oh i forgot about all stories i hear about pipe bomb deaths in the US.

FYI i didnt say guns are the easiest way to kill and mass murder, just one of the easiest....but if you look at what the most overwhelming instrument of homicide in the US is....its the good old easy to use firearm.

Back