Crime Reporter And Cameraman Shot And Killed During Live Report Live Video Captured

I don't wanna make light of this situation but that girl looks more like 30-32 than 24....

I was shocked when I found out she was that young... Had an entire life ahead of her.

Yeah they both looked older than their actual age, but that's irrelevant though. Both of them were in their mid 20's, and it's extremely sad since that's when your life really begins to shine. It's when you first find a firm footing in your career path, and you saved up some money to pay do some traveling/paying off your student loan.

I haven't seen the video that the shooter uploaded. Kinda torn if I should even look it up... feels like it would give him the attention that he wanted.

It's not very graphic as the killer drops the camera before he kills Alison Parker. The first person perspective is very gut wrenching though, especially since he points the gun at her for 20secs and almost waits until she notices before firing.

Bestgore.com has the video. Be careful on that site though. I tend to visit it once a year or so. I use it as a wakeup call to the dreamworld that I live in. Plus they have videos of various muslim fighters getting killed or killing themselves which can be entertaining at times.

gayflag.jpg

That's a spot on analogy.

It's Ironic about the responses to the 2 events.

What's weird is that earlier on CNN, they said they will stop showing the killer's picture on the news.

mindblown.gif
It's one of the stupider false equivalencies I've ever seen. If that blows your mind there are some Golden Books out there that will probably totally change your worldview.

I feel guilty whenever I sympathize more for the loss of an attractive person. It feels like a greater tragedy doesnt it? We must overcome this response and learn to place equal value on the uglies of the world.
I've never had that problem, but I am not judging you because a cameraman and a woman was killed, and it's the woman being killed that rustled me more. And yes, it's because she was a woman. It's not like the cameraman could have defended himself, yet I find myself having more pity on her. Not because she was or wasn't attractive, but because she was a woman.

lulz

Really?

I showed my kids mother this and she was blown away that's literally slapping you in the face. Then one day she showed me this on the dvr.

I mean am I really insane when these corporations are TELLING you lol...

Check it out here's the commercial

http://youtu.be/QtXe6mtQHo4

Yes really, your posts speak for themselves you whackadoo nutbar

I've no idea what the sith path or the Jedi path is.

You sound like a sci-fi nerd who thinks star wars is real....

That's a spot on analogy.

It's Ironic about the responses to the 2 events.

Yeah since gays have a history of oppressing heteros and that rainbow flag is a symbol of all that we have a perfect analogy here....oh wait.

Guy who happens to be gay and commits a crime is not an indictment of the gay community or what it symbolizes anymore than a guy who goes to church being an indictment of organized religion.

Now if a crime is committed FOR THE CAUSE of something then yes, a connection can be made. If the guy was a militant homosexual on a crusade to rid the world of hetero's then MAYBE a case could be made...all though that case would be dumb and terrible because never has the rainbow flag been linked to extremist violent movements that preached intolerance.

Back