Crime Reporter And Cameraman Shot And Killed During Live Report Live Video Captured

Well the guy was black, so OBVIOUSLY he's a ghetto thug. And the girl was white, its obvious she was a nice girl.

Do you even racism bruh? Lol

You don't even know what racism is.

Stereotypes /= racism.

Too bad the coward killed himself. I love how he was blaming racism, what a loon

eccrfuh.jpg

he made a selfie

Err I thought it was the black guy, that looks like a white hand.

A, well then let all those people kill other childeren and families. I mean you have a gun culture. Is normal.

Not sure how you would stop it without civil war and hundreds of thousands dead. That is how serious it is in the U.S. All across, especially the southern states, you would have to kill half the populace to get their guns away from them. It would be a bloodbath if you tried.

You don't even know what racism is.

Stereotypes /= racism.

When the only basis for that stereotype seems to be "Are they black?" It's pretty racist.

Why is he a ghetto thug? Every picture of the killer seems to be of him in suits and around white people. I thought "ghetto thug" was reserved for whose who typified a ghetto culture? I mean, thats what all the other racists tell me when they duck being called on it.

Better yet, why do you feel the need to stereotype the killer? Is murderer not good enough for you?

Not sure how you would stop it without civil war and hundreds of thousands dead. That is how serious it is in the U.S. All across, especially the southern states, you would have to kill half the populace to get their guns away from them. It would be a bloodbath if you tried.

Yeah that kinda makes me sad.

Err I thought it was the black guy, that looks like a white hand.

That looks like a photoshop even the muzzle blast looks BS but you know that already.

Its been reported that he shot hinself but is still alive in critical condition

Its been reported that he shot hinself but is still alive in critical condition

Well that's good as long as he dies painfully knowing he is going to die and fighting to stay alive.

Guns don't kill people - they just make it ridiculously easy to do so. And not just one person, but multiple, without the shooter even have to move. Just can stand there and end lives with no effort at all.

But, yep, guns don't kill people...

Just flipped on the news and they are saying this guy may have multiple aliases as well as social security numbers. How does a guy like that get a job as a news anchor? The story is getting weirder.

Guns don't kill people - they just make it ridiculously easy to do so. And not just one person, but multiple, without the shooter even have to move. Just can stand there and end lives with no effort at all.

But, yep, guns don't kill people...

So do cars....and bombs.....and poison.....

Just flipped on the news and they are saying this guy may have multiple aliases as well as social security numbers. How does a guy like that get a job as a news anchor? The story is getting weirder.

It doesn't shock me. I believe some of these high profile cases are all set up.

When the only basis for that stereotype seems to be "Are they black?" It's pretty racist.

Why is he a ghetto thug? Every picture of the killer seems to be of him in suits and around white people. I thought "ghetto thug" was reserved for whose who typified a ghetto culture? I mean, thats what all the other racists tell me when they duck being called on it.

Better yet, why do you feel the need to stereotype the killer? Is murderer not good enough for you?

Do you really think you're going to get a sensible conversation out of him?

He's on full retard 24/7 like half of these dipshits.

So do cars....and bombs.....and poison.....

Yep....

I know I find more daily uses for guns than cars.

And I am pissed the gum'ment tries to take my bombs and poisons.

I need to protect ma' stuff.

Back