Crime Reporter And Cameraman Shot And Killed During Live Report Live Video Captured

i just read in an article that moments after he did it he posted on his twitter account that she "made racist comments".

So she rejected his advances and that made her a racist I'm guessing.

Good. That's how it should be.

1011223_627767660591882_577242177_n-2wjuzvr9kj41ly7mcbfaww.jpg

Is that what Lanza used to help him murder those kids?

On video I can find is what was on the news, it's not that bad. Are you guys watching a different video?

Shooter just killed himself apparently.

This is what happens when a "nice" girl hooks up with a(insecure, emotionally unstable) ghetto thug to get a taste of the excitement and then after some time decides she's had enough and "befriends" someone else.

This is what happens when a "nice" girl hooks up with a(insecure, emotionally unstable) ghetto thug to get a taste of the excitement and then after some time decides she's had enough and "befriends" someone else.

Did she date the shooter at one time?

And what are you basing this on?

And what are you basing this on?

Well the guy was black, so OBVIOUSLY he's a ghetto thug. And the girl was white, its obvious she was a nice girl.

Do you even racism bruh? Lol

If only they had more guns.

There are an estimated 300,000,000-500,000,000 guns in the U.S. At this its about impossible to do anything about it. We have a gun culture. Gun ownership per capita lists the U.S. as number one in the world at 88.8 guns per 100 people.

So now if you make racist comments, people are so sensitive these days that they'll shoot you? I mean wait until the camera is on you first to do it of course..

There are an estimated 300,000,000-500,000,000 guns in the U.S. At this its about impossible to do anything about it. We have a gun culture. Gun ownership per capita lists the U.S. as number one in the world at 88.8 guns per 100 people.

A, well then let all those people kill other childeren and families. I mean you have a gun culture. Is normal.

Back