International Report: Trans Athletes Retain Physiological Advantages over Women

they should just create a trans sports division.

sure, it'd be a rough start but in time it'd encourage trans folks step up & join. nothing starts off easy.

get rid of all this bullshit controversy in one shot.

This sound right to me too, but are there enough trans people? 'Cos you can't just have a trans division, trans men competing again trans women is probably also not fair.

The IOC had required lower test results and a specific number of years to be on test reducers.

This was before it became any sort of main stream social pressure/issue.

Also, there were no long-term studies on the impact of long-term use of test blockers/reducers and how that changed performance
Is it testosterone suppression or being fully transitioned that they require?

Is it testosterone suppression or being fully transitioned that they require?
Iirc, it used to be transitioned with x # of years of suppression. It seems to be a more strict standard now with a test measuring nanolitres

Just have a natural women’s division

men’s division becomes division for everyone else wether natural dude, ftm, mtf, or something in between
Natural Female Division and Universal Division.

problem solved.

south-park-strong-woman-competition.jpg

Natural Female Division and Universal Division.

problem solved.

That is what the correct answer is. Some loud types tho would be incredibly upset at calling it “natural female” division tho. Might need to workshop the name

That is what the correct answer is. Some loud types tho would be incredibly upset at calling it “natural female” division tho. Might need to workshop the name

How about "womens" ? The way it is now. Clear cut.

People who give birth and have periods division.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...n-advantage-sport-say-UK-sports-councils.html

giphy.gif

crazy-laughter.jpg

Wonder if anyone is going to apologize to any of the female athletes that have gotten shit on for speaking out on this subject...

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...ew-transgender-guidance-mean-for-sports-in-uk

If trans women athletes had proved themselves, by outcomes, to be as dominant in certain sports relative to biological women as, for example, blacks have proven themselves to be relative to whites, the unfairness of their participation would not even be in question.

The British Kickboxing Council has just reiterated its totally cool with trans fighters competing against women and were taliking about how amazing it was on SKY News , their press secretary identifies as non binary so I guess that's where its coming from .

This is a dumb look for you. The over the top outrage is super annoying, but so is people not thinking women deserve their chance to compete fairly against other women
I don't think he is saying that but yeah he is being facetious to avoid directly dealing with the issue. That's generally what Sherdoggers do when the story is somehow inconvenient for "their side" even if its not an issue they personally care about or even agree with "their side" on.
the-rock-eye-roll.gif

To make it exceedingly clear, idgaf about women's sports. Except for a few exceedingly rare exceptions, women's sports are as boring as watching flies fucking.

I also don't gaf about transgender sports.

Ya'll can have this debate without me.

Last edited:
This sound right to me too, but are there enough trans people? 'Cos you can't just have a trans division, trans men competing again trans women is probably also not fair.

No, there wouldn't. Despite what the media tells us, trans people are an absolutely minuscule minority group, and of that group an absolutely minuscule minority are athletes or wannabe athletes. Which is why it's insane how much attention this issue is getting. It's like the trans/military shit. Where are all these fucking patriotic, militant trannies just busting for a chance to go fire guns at foreigners?

Would I be wrong in saying 99% of trannies lean Left? I don't think so. The Left fucking hates war, guns and military. It's a non issue that's being thrust into the mainstream for absolutely no reason.

No, there wouldn't. Despite what the media tells us, trans people are an absolutely minuscule minority group, and of that group an absolutely minuscule minority are athletes or wannabe athletes. Which is why it's insane how much attention this issue is getting. It's like the trans/military shit. Where are all these fucking patriotic, militant trannies just busting for a chance to go fire guns at foreigners?

Would I be wrong in saying 99% of trannies lean Left? I don't think so. The Left fucking hates war, guns and military. It's a non issue that's being thrust into the mainstream for absolutely no reason.

I honestly don't even believe that most self-proclaimed trans people could legitimately be considered trans. Many are attention whores, and many more are just kids who've been confused by really messed up misinterpretations of reality.

And I'm all for making allowances - within reason - for people with a genuine issue. But I think it's one of those things that should probably be tackled on a case-by-case basis, with the understanding that there are always going to be some people who fall through the cracks. A professional athletic career is not for everyone, after all.
Growing up, I had a friend who was born with one hand (his left arm ends in a stump, and apparently he was actually meant to be left-handed) and only half of one of his intestines - he sucked at cricket, he sucked at basketball, and we never even tried to stick him in a rugby team. Such is life. He made the most of what he had, learned to code, and became a very highly paid techie.

A lot of these people just want special treatment and special attention, and the left is indulging their childishness.

Back