News REPORT: TIM ELLIOTT, JAMAHAL HILL TEST POSITIVE... for marijuana.

Tim was given a better contract on a 3 fight skid, the UFC really likes him for some reason... I gess he always "brings it"
I always liked Tim. His fight with Louis gaudinot is probably my favorite FLW fight ever (I know that’s not saying much). He also won Tuf and put up a respectable title fight against Mighty Mouse.

In covid times,positive weed tests should be disregarded utterly.

so so
not cocaine, ritalin, adderal and so on
maybe we should ban coffee and sugar cuz they stimulating

Ohh I was just thinking mentally stimulating, not the term for a class of drugs. It's most definitely not a stimulant, but stimulates your mind and for me, makes me want to have sex nonstop lol

But isn't weed on the banned list just around the week of competition? Like 5 days before the fight and 5 days after the fight?

These guys that keep popping for weed, you can't lay off the weed for 2 weeks? C'mon son

That's not the point.... the point is it's not a PED and it's bullshit that someone would get popped for using it. I definitely agree that if you can't just stop using for a couple weeks for an insnaely important even, then you're kinda addicted. But weed stays in your system for a long ass time, sometimes over a month. It's not easy to get it out of your system whatsoever. There's no way we would know it was a positive test from within those two weeks. Weed stores itself in fat cells so it lingers for a long time, especially if you're not active/

Can someone tell me why fighters are able to use CBD but not THC when its almost same ???
(only one difference - high effect)
btw shouldnt be "sleeping" pills and painkillers rated as doping too then?
<KhabibBS>

That's not the point.... the point is it's not a PED and it's bullshit that someone would get popped for using it. I definitely agree that if you can't just stop using for a couple weeks for an insnaely important even, then you're kinda addicted. But weed stays in your system for a long ass time, sometimes over a month. It's not easy to get it out of your system whatsoever. There's no way we would know it was a positive test from within those two weeks. Weed stores itself in fat cells so it lingers for a long time, especially if you're not active/

I'm not sure about the fact that weed is stored in the fat cells. That was always something the anti weed propaganda people said as an argument to why it's so dangerous to use weed because "you can get high weeks afterwards because it stores itself in fat cells!!"

Even if it is, i'd say if you are a heavy daily smoker, morning to night then I might be worried about it showing up a month later, but not overly worried... I took a shitload of weed tests over the span of 6-8 months and kept smoking weed throughout the ordeal, just did my best to make sure I had 5-7 days without weed before the test

God damn I am so sick of fucking Marijuana even being tested for -- this coming form a dude that has never done a drug in his life.

But isn't weed on the banned list just around the week of competition? Like 5 days before the fight and 5 days after the fight?

These guys that keep popping for weed, you can't lay off the weed for 2 weeks? C'mon son

There is difference between active and unactive cannabinoids
- unactive are in system for months if u are long time user
- active are in system for +- 24 hr

btw u rlly cant get high from unactive cannabinoids which are stored in ur fat cells.. <Lmaoo> - thats why they are unactive

Do they suspend fighters for marijuana??? I think I remember they used to do it a decade ago (although I could be wrong) but in 2020? Really? Jesus those policy makers need to pull out that huge broom stick that's stuck deep in their ass.

Eye Spy how many stoners have fought in the UFC? Here's my list of fighters I know for sure partake in the ganja. Can you add to this? (without mentioning Kron or N. Diaz) lol.

1. Henry Cejudo
2. Jon Jones
3. Conor McGregor
4. Sean O Malley
5. Andre Fili
6. Cynthia Calvillo (Second female I've heard of)
7. Anthony Johnson (apparently works in that field)
8. Kelvin Gastelum
9. Jessica Eye (First female to fail a test as far as I know)
10. Curtis Blaydes
11. Journey Newson (WATCH OUT!)
12. Jon Fitch
13. Former bellator Champions Emanuel Newton and Joe Warren
14. Alex Caceras
15. Matt Riddle
16. Niko Price
17. Yancy Medeiros
18. Tim Elliott
19. Jamahal Hill
20. Elias Theodorou

Some of those guys are among the greatest athletes in the world. It's 2020, there are dispensaries everywhere that it's legal, for recreational use. Times have changed. Things will get better. :D

This isn't 'Nam. There are rules, dude. Put down the bong for a day and use your melon. Until the rules change, you're a complete moron and degenerate for failing the test at this point in testing's history.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back