News REPORT: TIM ELLIOTT, JAMAHAL HILL TEST POSITIVE... for marijuana.

the guy has lost 4 in a row (gift decision over benoit) and hasn't learned how to get past the first round without gassing
That's a different story

They shouldn't bother trying to test for weed. A guy can do coke 3 days before a fight and test clean, but he can smoke a month before the fight and test dirty.

matt riddle?

with wwe's strict drug testing policies?

broooooo

this is ridiculous
weed doesnt damage the liver at all and its not stimulating nor the best pain killer

That's a different story

They shouldn't bother trying to test for weed. A guy can do coke 3 days before a fight and test clean, but he can smoke a month before the fight and test dirty.

I agree - but the fact that they do

And Elliot has been around for a long time and knows the rules , he was already thin ice too

Eye Spy how many stoners have fought in the UFC? Here's my list of fighters I know for sure partake in the ganja. Can you add to this? (without mentioning Kron or N. Diaz) lol.

1. Henry Cejudo
2. Jon Jones
3. Conor McGregor
4. Sean O Malley
5. Andre Fili
6. Cynthia Calvillo (Second female I've heard of)
7. Anthony Johnson (apparently works in that field)
8. Kelvin Gastelum
9. Jessica Eye (First female to fail a test as far as I know)
10. Curtis Blaydes
11. Journey Newson (WATCH OUT!)
12. Jon Fitch
13. Former bellator Champions Emanuel Newton and Joe Warren
14. Alex Caceras
15. Matt Riddle
16. Niko Price
17. Yancy Medeiros
18. Tim Elliott
19. Jamahal Hill
20. Elias Theodorou

Some of those guys are among the greatest athletes in the world. It's 2020, there are dispensaries everywhere that it's legal, for recreational use. Times have changed. Things will get better. :D

Bj Penn once smoked in a limo with either Joe Rogan or Eddie Bravo per JRE

Lifetime Ban. USADA really needs to crack down on these Marijuana addicts. Its sickening how these stoners ruin sports in general.

For fucks sake, the UFC needs to do something about this. So sick of guys getting popped for using a safer recreational drug than alcohol, it's fucking stupid. It has ZERO effect on your performance. If anything, maybe it helps you cope with pain or something. For me, my nerve pain doesn't fucking go anywhere so idk how it works for others. For me all I know is it sure as fuck can turn a depressed, sad and in severe pain me into a smiling happy guy with a few tokes. Pain is still there but now I'm stoned so it's not nearly as bad. All it does is intoxicate you and help you cope with harsh realities. If that's a fucking PED, then you should start banning all similar things (which would be impossible).

Amen

For fucks sake, the UFC needs to do something about this. So sick of guys getting popped for using a safer recreational drug than alcohol, it's fucking stupid. It has ZERO effect on your performance. If anything, maybe it helps you cope with pain or something. For me, my nerve pain doesn't fucking go anywhere so idk how it works for others. For me all I know is it sure as fuck can turn a depressed, sad and in severe pain me into a smiling happy guy with a few tokes. Pain is still there but now I'm stoned so it's not nearly as bad. All it does is intoxicate you and help you cope with harsh realities. If that's a fucking PED, then you should start banning all similar things (which would be impossible).

Amen

But isn't weed on the banned list just around the week of competition? Like 5 days before the fight and 5 days after the fight?

These guys that keep popping for weed, you can't lay off the weed for 2 weeks? C'mon son

giphy.gif

I hope they get banned from the sport like Jon Bones....oh wait...

this is ridiculous
weed doesnt damage the liver at all and its not stimulating nor the best pain killer

umm it's definitely stimulating but I agree with the rest

umm it's definitely stimulating but I agree with the rest
so so
not cocaine, ritalin, adderal and so on
maybe we should ban coffee and sugar cuz they stimulating

Back