Report: Boetsch never suffered broken hand confirmed by doctors and medical report.

Well something happened cause Boetsch was beating Costa comfortably in the 1st round and then totally slowed down in the second and third round

I dont think any of the bad luck of Boetsch should discredit Phillipou. It was a great performance by Costas, and I would like to see a rematch.

It wasn't a great performance by either. It was a horrible fight to watch. Just aweful. If Costas stock doesn't go up, it is partly because it was just a bad fight to watch.

There was no "headbutt" even in the first round tim was always pushing the top of his head under Costas chin and on his head generally, as many do on the fence. It backfired.

Its funny how even Tim said after "thats what you get when you dont follow the gameplan"....

Even in the first round Tim got caught flash by that amazing uppercut, and a very good combination (right on the nose too) just second before the front kick. He won the first round but he was not handling Costa and i think on of these hits broke his nose and that played the most part in changing the flow.

Props to Tim on being a warrior and not a cry baby.

Cant say the same for some of his fans

He still suffered a cut from an accidental headbutt and he was illegally poked in the eye. I liked both fighters before this fight, even thought that Philippou was legit before most people did, but man, it's hard to believe that all the eye pokes in Philippous last two fights were on accident.

Dude... he suffered the eyepokes in his fight before this... and it was much much worst than tims... what the h are you saying?

who let all the vaginas into this thread? headbutt and eye poke didnt lose the fight for tim.

and one a side note----who the fuck cares about tim and costa

Notice how Tim didn't mention his eye pokes or headbutt? He knows it's a non issue. It's his fans and the Costa haters that want to discredit him by saying hi hand is brok , which has been proven to be un true or are making way too much out of the clash of heads and eye poke. Stuff happens all the time get over it.

Or he knows those were clear as day to viewers. Costa doesn't have haters, I'm sure most people dont give a crap about him either way, some of us just know Tim complained to his corner about something and understand that it plus two fouls affecting vision in both his eyes is gonna be a factor in the final result

Well something happened cause Boetsch was beating Costa comfortably in the 1st round and then totally slowed down in the second and third round

It's called getting your nose broken at the end of ther first round. Confirmed by doctor reports. Costa broke Tims nose at the end of the first. Im sure that played a role yet bitter Tim fans wont bring up Costa smashing his nose into pieces.

Or he knows those were clear as day to viewers. Costa doesn't have haters, I'm sure most people dont give a crap about him either way, some of us just know Tim complained to his corner about something and understand that it plus two fouls affecting vision in both his eyes is gonna be a factor in the final result

Maybe it was Tims broken nose he was complaining to his corner about, ever think of that? Tim made clear in his comments after the fight that he lost because he did not follow his game plan. Never once did Tim mention the eye poke his sight being effected or any headbutt. These are just the excuses bitter Tim fans are using. Tim is not even using the eye poke and headbut excuse.
It also speaks volumes when there was not one word og controversey after the fight by any of the reporters at the post fight presser or Dana making any sort of deal out of it at all. It was never even brought up. It's Tims fans who harp on the eye poke and headbut.

Maybe it was Tims broken nose he was complaining to his corner about, ever think of that? Tim made clear in his comments after the fight that he lost because he did not follow his game plan. Never once did Tim mention the eye poke his sight being effected or any headbutt. These are just the excuses bitter Tim fans are using. Tim is not even using the eye poke and headbut excuse.
It also speaks volumes when there was not one word og controversey after the fight by any of the reporters at the post fight presser or Dana making any sort of deal out of it at all. It was never even brought up. It's Tims fans who harp on the eye poke and headbut.

So Tim chose not to whine about anything, good for him, plenty of people (who aren't fans of Tim or haters of Costa) can still tell they affected him. There's no controversy because he chose to fight on and got beat fairly, but when assessing the fight in terms of ability and odds in a rematch, etc. It's very clear those things affected the outcome and you have to be seriously biased to pretend those played no part

So Tim chose not to whine about anything, good for him, plenty of people (who aren't fans of Tim or haters of Costa) can still tell they affected him. There's no controversy because he chose to fight on and got beat fairly, but when assessing the fight in terms of ability and odds in a rematch, etc. It's very clear those things affected the outcome and you have to be seriously biased to pretend those played no part

Im sure the eye poke affecedt Tim, no one is debating that but the point im trying to make is that I think some here are making more about the eye poke then they should be, these things happen all the time.
Tim had all the time in the world to recover from the poke if it was so bad but choose to fight a little over a minute after he got poked.
If his eye was in such bad shape I would have expected him to take some more time so his eye clears out.
He did not which which tells me the poke was not so bad.

Guys get poked in the eye all the time in this sport. Some guys come back and win and some lose. Costa sustained one of the worst eye pokes ever in his fight against Fukuda he was on the ground screaming in pain for 5 mins continued the fight and won.
Are we gonna start making excusses for guys who get punched in the eye swell up and cant see and then discredit the fighter that won because he beat a guy with a shut eye?
Injuries happen all the time during the fight and according to the medical records Tims only injury was a Broken nose. Maybey that also had a part to play in the way Tim looked yet no one is even mentioning Tims Broken nose. Im sure his nose being shattered played a role in how tim looked too which many posters seem to leave out.

Interesting.

I wonder what happened then, since in the end of the 2nd Tim was already acting like something was very wrong, those guard pulls didn't make any sense at all.

Im sure the eye poke affecedt Tim, no one is debating that but the point im trying to make is that I think some here are making more about the eye poke then they should be, these things happen all the time.
Tim had all the time in the world to recover from the poke if it was so bad but choose to fight a little over a minute after he got poked.
If his eye was in such bad shape I would have expected him to take some more time so his eye clears out.
He did not which which tells me the poke was not so bad.

Guys get poked in the eye all the time in this sport. Some guys come back and win and some lose. Costa sustained one of the worst eye pokes ever in his fight against Fukuda he was on the ground screaming in pain for 5 mins continued the fight and won.
Are we gonna start making excusses for guys who get punched in the eye swell up and cant see and then discredit the fighter that won because he beat a guy with a shut eye?
Injuries happen all the time during the fight and according to the medical records Tims only injury was a Broken nose. Maybey that also had a part to play in the way Tim looked yet no one is even mentioning Tims Broken nose. Im sure his nose being shattered played a role in how tim looked too which many posters seem to leave out.

Except a punch in the eye is legal, fingers in the eye aren't, neither are headbutts. His performance was clearly affected by two clear fouls. It's not an excuse, he chose to fight on and lost, but just because he didn't whine about them doesnt mean they didnt affect him, or that some people don't think he would win in a rematch

Except a punch in the eye is legal, fingers in the eye aren't, neither are headbutts. His performance was clearly affected by two clear fouls. It's not an excuse, he chose to fight on and lost, but just because he didn't whine about them doesnt mean they didnt affect him, or that some people don't think he would win in a rematch

I understand one thing is legal and one thing is not, the point being is that fighters fight through adversity and fight through things that happen in fights all the time.
How are you so certin it was all the eye poke and clash of heads? Maybey Tim looked the way he did because of his busted nose. Did you ever factor that fact into Tims performance?
If his injury to the eye was so bad he would have taken more time to recover. The doctor at ringside also would not have only looked at Tim for 5 seconds before determining Tim was able to fight again.
Getting poked and having a clash of heads is a weak excuse imo, these things happen all the time with fighters winning after similar things have happened in a fight.
Too many are looking way to much into the poke and clash of heads trying to grasp at straws as to why their boy a top 5 guy lost to a top 20 guy so the excuses for Tim are in full force.

Interesting.

I wonder what happened then, since in the end of the 2nd Tim was already acting like something was very wrong, those guard pulls didn't make any sense at all.

Tim's nose was shattered and Broken by Costa, confirmed by medical report. That's the reason he was breathing heavy out of his mouth in the second and third rounds.

Interesting.

If the cartilage in his ribs were torn, it explains a lot.

If the cartilage in his ribs were torn, it explains a lot.

I see another poster trying to discredit Costa and and make an excuse as to why Tim lost.
Maybe Tim getting his nose busted and Broken by costa explains a lot.

I see another poster trying to discredit Costa and and make an excuse as to why Tim lost.
Maybe Tim getting his nose busted and Broken by costa explains a lot.

Jesus man, you are swinging from Costa's nuts hard, given the screen name I can only assume you train with him or something, but give it a rest, people can analyze the circumstances of the fight and that doesnt mean they're discrediting Costa

Jesus man, you are swinging from Costa's nuts hard, given the screen name I can only assume you train with him or something, but give it a rest, people can analyze the circumstances of the fight and that doesnt mean they're discrediting Costa

Boetch had his nose broken. That's not even analyzing, that's just a fact. Stating facts=nuthugging now? I'll give you 2 more facts. Boetch had 2 gashes one above one eye and one below the other which bled during the fight affecting his vision. I apologize if these facts are getting in the way of your "analysis".

Back