Opinion National Citizens Inquiry - Covid report in Canada. How did Canada do?

Fake Doctor

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So, in the past month or so a citizen led, independent report assessing the activity of the Federal and provincial governments and their response to covid. I was actually shocked by what I'm reading in it, as I didn't think the types of things would be said said publicly and openly. I still have a long way to go. I must say, the report is damning.

Page 42:

"In Canada, the administrative state used—and continues to use—the illusion of knowledge to maintain power. This was evidenced throughout the three-year COVID-19 experience when bureaucrats and administrators alike were perceived as all powerful. However, this illusion was only an image accomplished through an elaborate and inextricably intertwined web of deceit, much like the tactics of the sorcerer‘s apprentice. Meanwhile, politicians were more than happy to impose popular but ill-advised, half-baked health measures, justifying these emerging policies as well intended measures to protect public health."

"But as we witnessed, the administrative state, to achieve this end, relied on poor modelling and statistics full of omissions while ignoring scientific knowledge and understandings. The administrators also dismissed the wisdom of true experts who have credentials considerably above the pretended expertise of technocrats who systematically censored any dissenting voices threatening their usurped authority.
"

Page 45:

"The direct actions of the governments in response to COVID-19 put a significant strain on healthcare systems globally. This strain was ironically not due to illness from COVID-19 itself, as COVID-19 cases did not generally overwhelm hospitals or lead to widespread shortages of medical equipment, beds, and healthcare workers. Admittedly, in some regions, healthcare systems struggled to provide adequate care to both COVID-19 patients and those with other health conditions, but that was due primarily to two factors.

The first was governments‘ shutdown of healthcare facilities. The second emerged as a consequence of the subsequent suspension and dismissal of healthcare workers who refused to accept the injection that was presented as a “safe and effective” vaccine. Numerous witnesses from the healthcare field testified that hospitals and emergency rooms were “quiet” throughout most of 2020, and it was not until the widespread rollout of the experimental gene therapy referred to as vaccines that the emergency rooms noted increased patient uptake. Many of these later visits to hospitals included alleged vaccine-injured patients or patients whose medical conditions had gone untreated due to their fear of contracting COVID-19. Witnesses referred to this time as flight or fright. In other words, the nation‘s engagement was in a state of paralysis.

Albeit, as the evidence revealed, the hospitals in Canada were never overwhelmed. The two weeks to flatten the curve never changed the ability of hospitals to deliver medical services
"

Page 46:

"This was in addition to the fact that the mRNA technology had never been previously used in wide scale human populations. Subsequently, the clinical trials were compromised after only two months of monitoring when, in the Pfizer trial, the placebo arm was offered to be vaccinated, thereby losing the control group for longer-term efficacy and safety assessment.

These experimental injections were approved by Health Canada in spite of the significant safety warnings that were evident both during the initial trials and during the post-marketing analysis completed in February 2021. Not only were the safety signals ignored, Health Canada did not have the authority to revoke the approval of the vaccines in any event under the newly created approval process, even if safety signals were identified.
"

One of several report documents:

Report website:

The report is massive. The conclusion is worth a read though. More or less, it makes a fairly robust accusation that this was a political power grab first and a medical intervention second.

Needless to say, the media coverage of this is vanishingly small. Of course, with the Canadian media being funded by the current government, a report like this that hurts the government in power is literally biting the hand that feeds them. The need to defund these organizations is increasingly pressing as they increasingly seem to cover for governments that pay them and be hyper-critical of governments that say they won't, and they do not generate anywhere near enough revenue to run without government funding.

Also, the holiday and leadups have been nuts with Christmas stuff for kids and marking. I have a ton of tags, a 3/4 done post that I'll get up soon, and a few other things. Will get to it. Even posting this is cutting into other things. Enjoy the report.

All this is just mere common sense for a good portion of us. But according to some pretty smart lefties on this board, common sense is not allowed unless you can cite a study on it.

I knew Canada was behind all of this.

200w.gif

Looking forward to the Ebola-29 outbreak. Thanks Canada.

So, in the past month or so a citizen led, independent report assessing the activity of the Federal and provincial governments and their response to covid. I was actually shocked by what I'm reading in it, as I didn't think the types of things would be said said publicly and openly. I still have a long way to go. I must say, the report is damning.

Page 42:

"In Canada, the administrative state used—and continues to use—the illusion of knowledge to maintain power. This was evidenced throughout the three-year COVID-19 experience when bureaucrats and administrators alike were perceived as all powerful. However, this illusion was only an image accomplished through an elaborate and inextricably intertwined web of deceit, much like the tactics of the sorcerer‘s apprentice. Meanwhile, politicians were more than happy to impose popular but ill-advised, half-baked health measures, justifying these emerging policies as well intended measures to protect public health."

"But as we witnessed, the administrative state, to achieve this end, relied on poor modelling and statistics full of omissions while ignoring scientific knowledge and understandings. The administrators also dismissed the wisdom of true experts who have credentials considerably above the pretended expertise of technocrats who systematically censored any dissenting voices threatening their usurped authority.
"

Page 45:

"The direct actions of the governments in response to COVID-19 put a significant strain on healthcare systems globally. This strain was ironically not due to illness from COVID-19 itself, as COVID-19 cases did not generally overwhelm hospitals or lead to widespread shortages of medical equipment, beds, and healthcare workers. Admittedly, in some regions, healthcare systems struggled to provide adequate care to both COVID-19 patients and those with other health conditions, but that was due primarily to two factors.

The first was governments‘ shutdown of healthcare facilities. The second emerged as a consequence of the subsequent suspension and dismissal of healthcare workers who refused to accept the injection that was presented as a “safe and effective” vaccine. Numerous witnesses from the healthcare field testified that hospitals and emergency rooms were “quiet” throughout most of 2020, and it was not until the widespread rollout of the experimental gene therapy referred to as vaccines that the emergency rooms noted increased patient uptake. Many of these later visits to hospitals included alleged vaccine-injured patients or patients whose medical conditions had gone untreated due to their fear of contracting COVID-19. Witnesses referred to this time as flight or fright. In other words, the nation‘s engagement was in a state of paralysis.

Albeit, as the evidence revealed, the hospitals in Canada were never overwhelmed. The two weeks to flatten the curve never changed the ability of hospitals to deliver medical services
"

Page 46:

"This was in addition to the fact that the mRNA technology had never been previously used in wide scale human populations. Subsequently, the clinical trials were compromised after only two months of monitoring when, in the Pfizer trial, the placebo arm was offered to be vaccinated, thereby losing the control group for longer-term efficacy and safety assessment.

These experimental injections were approved by Health Canada in spite of the significant safety warnings that were evident both during the initial trials and during the post-marketing analysis completed in February 2021. Not only were the safety signals ignored, Health Canada did not have the authority to revoke the approval of the vaccines in any event under the newly created approval process, even if safety signals were identified.
"

One of several report documents:

Report website:

The report is massive. The conclusion is worth a read though. More or less, it makes a fairly robust accusation that this was a political power grab first and a medical intervention second.

Needless to say, the media coverage of this is vanishingly small. Of course, with the Canadian media being funded by the current government, a report like this that hurts the government in power is literally biting the hand that feeds them. The need to defund these organizations is increasingly pressing as they increasingly seem to cover for governments that pay them and be hyper-critical of governments that say they won't, and they do not generate anywhere near enough revenue to run without government funding.

Also, the holiday and leadups have been nuts with Christmas stuff for kids and marking. I have a ton of tags, a 3/4 done post that I'll get up soon, and a few other things. Will get to it. Even posting this is cutting into other things. Enjoy the report.
You're certainly living up to your name as a fake doctor

- Canada creats great pro-wrestlers and musicians. But bad CT's?

Back