Report: Boetsch never suffered broken hand confirmed by doctors and medical report.

NYmmamafia

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Tim Boetch did not break his hand. Ariel helwani in his post fight interview with Costa Philippou has confirmed that Tim Boetsch did not suffer a broken hand and that this was confirmed by the doctors Ariel spoke to and the medical reports.
The vast majority on this site seem to suggest Tim Broke his hand which is just not true. Joe Rogans comments during the fight was only speculation .
He even said himself he was only spectulating during the ppv broadcast on the broken hand.
By reading most of the threads regarding this topic it seem like many have taken Rogans comment about the broken hand as fact which is just false.
Further evidence that the hand was never broken is when the list of medical reports came out. Tim Boetsch was suspended up to 180 days for a broken nose, not a broken hand. Im just trying to clear up some of the confusion here.

Hopefully less people try to discredit Phillippou now

was kind of annoying seeing everyone talk Costa down

he really broke Tim

The headbutt caused a cut which didn't allow Boetsch to see though.Boetsch was handling Costa in the 1st before that to be honest.

Wonder what the corner guy was talking about then.

True, but in everyone's defense it did look like likely due to some of his tactics.
But yeah, CP deserves credit.

Wonder what the corner guy was talking about then.

Yeah, he kept saying I know it hurts just keep calm and don't worry about it, then when Boetsch kept shaking out his right hand and even threw an elbow it really seemed like a broken hand or sprained wrist or something.

has he never had a broken bone before? Anyone who has broken a bone knows it's an unmistakeable feeling.

That's odd because after that he didn't connect with his right hand at all. Must have been something else. Oh well rematch anyway. :D

they were talking about his marriage. he had to ignore it during the fight

The headbutt caused a cut which didn't allow Boetsch to see though.Boetsch was handling Costa in the 1st before that to be honest.

Anyone have a gif of this headbutt? Ariel mentioned this to costa in the post fight interwiew and costa said there was no head but . Costa said "look at me do I even have so much as a mark on my head" to which ariel responded "no". I feel as though people are trying to give boetsch every bit of the doubt based on spectulation.

Even if he didn't have a broken hand , aren't head butts and eye pokes illegal? You didn't watch the fight if you didn't think those two things influenced the fight. Clearly boetsch went to pull guard and went for take downs that weren't there after the incidents, so the hand is not the only reason people can put forward as reasons why tim lost

Anyone have a gif of this headbutt? Ariel mentioned this to costa in the post fight interwiew and costa said there was no head but . Costa said "look at me do I even have so much as a mark on my head" to which ariel responded "no". I feel as though people are trying to give boetsch every bit of the doubt based on spectulation.

Headbutt Gate! but in all reality Costa won give him some credit. i could headbutt and eye gouge Boetsch and id get my ass whipped like the red headed step child of a rented mule

Not making excuses but something def happened, He owned costo in the first then it was all down hill from there!!

Back