replace adesanyas twin tower comment with the hiroshima bomb...

Rappers also talk about gang raping women and men, an murdering people pretty much 90% of the time so...not a great comparison in context I'd say
What rappers talk about gang raping people?

If Izzy had half a brain, he would have used a better, less offensive analogy, like, "drop like a sack of potatoes", which drop in a second, unlike the twin towers that took several hours to fall. Just goes to show what a dumb cunt he really is.
Took a while to start falling, but the fall was quick.

Americans mock tragedies from all over the world but get defensive when someone jokes about 9/11. Hilarious.

you compare terrorism and self defense? wtf wrong with you
Amen brother. The atomic bomb actually saved lives in WW2. An invasion of Japan would have cost the Allies an estimated 500,000 casualties. Japan was set to defend to the death everyone, men women, and children. It is estimated the Japanese would have lost over 2 million more people. The 2 A bomb's killed less than 200,000. Do the math, and they started it.

1) Enough time has passed.
2) Israel is not an American so he definitely does not feel strongly about 9/11 as Americans.

and eveything should be ok... nobody should complain.. there are enough people in usa that praises the hiroshima bomb as a needed tool to end the war.
Omg... I get it. This is why Bernie has won a couple primaries.

Stupid retarded children aren't educated and have brains rotted by video games. Did TS really compare a terrorist attack whose only intention was to kill infidels to a response in WWII after Japan attacked US soil out of the blue to start a war?

Amen brother. The atomic bomb actually saved lives in WW2. An invasion of Japan would have cost the Allies an estimated 500,000 casualties. Japan was set to defend to the death everyone, men women, and children. It is estimated the Japanese would have lost over 2 million more people. The 2 A bomb's killed less than 200,000. Do the math, and they started it.
<WellThere>{<redford}<WellThere>{<redford}

Americans mock tragedies from all over the world but get defensive when someone jokes about 9/11. Hilarious.
They do? Great statement, like 90% of Americans or like 60% or like all of them?

I would prefer if incels like you kept those comments to twitter in your ongoing woke battle to out woke the other incels.

Rappers also talk about gang raping women and men, an murdering people pretty much 90% of the time so...not a great comparison in context I'd say

Yet they were conspicuously absent from the Gillette commercial.

They do? Great statement, like 90% of Americans or like 60% or like all of them?

I would prefer if incels like you kept those comments to twitter in your ongoing woke battle to out woke the other incels.
The Hurt Locker. Freedom Fries. The US government, cheered on by the American people, set out to hurt France for not supporting war.

I really hope you don't believe this. Do you know how many generations died of radiation after that?

Back