replace adesanyas twin tower comment with the hiroshima bomb...

and eveything should be ok... nobody should complain.. there are enough people in usa that praises the hiroshima bomb as a needed tool to end the war.

But do I use it in a joking or irreverent way?

and eveything should be ok... nobody should complain.. there are enough people in usa that praises the hiroshima bomb as a needed tool to end the war.

That doesn’t mean the use of the bomb is a joking matter. Only a sick person jokes about human tragedy.

Sherdog.

The only place where I wish people the worst of luck.

exactly but since it is the usa and the whole world is supposed to bow down and show respect to their tragedies it's different.

If you were to complain about a Hiroshima comment the fans in the USA would say call you a snowflake, living in the past, get over it, crybaby.

But make a comment about a tragedy on usa soil like 9/11 and you get all the hardass crying foul and speaking about respect the dead, etc.

Can't have it both ways - well you can but have fun being a hypocrite.

US peoole like to whine and cry
At lest least 120x more got killed in the last Iraq invasion

Last edited:
Fuck that... War crimes are only claimed by pussies who cant out think their enemy. The japs crashes planes into ships on purpose, tortured POWs.. Raped and murder 100s of thosuands of chinese... Fuck em
IIRC the first recorded suicide run using a plane in WWII between the Japanese and Americans was actually an American pilot.

Everything would be ok? Oh stfu. If it was a white American thats said that, their ass would be fried rn.

A rapper had a line "I drop bombs like Hiroshima" and no one cared, but I think it was black American Dr Dre so you might still be right.
I hate to break it to you fellas but white people have been making jokes about hiroshima since it happened.....

IMO anyone that thinks the responsibility behind 9/11 ends at some dudes in a cave halfway across the world.....doesnt really have room to complain about anything to do with it, they should just know that they are doing the people that died that day ...... dirty ....by being so closed off to possibilities ...it has enabled the people ultimately responsible to continue to prosper from that tragedy and has brought no closure/justice/respect to the souls taken that day

If Izzy had half a brain, he would have used a better, less offensive analogy, like, "drop like a sack of potatoes", which drop in a second, unlike the twin towers that took several hours to fall. Just goes to show what a dumb cunt he really is.

I remember poker player Phil Laak's nickname was "The Unabomber." That was before being soft became in vogue.

Americans make jokes about bombing countries etc. But god forbid someone uses the twin Towers as a reference point.

What he said was not even bad. I don’t care.

IIRC the first recorded suicide run using a plane in WWII between the Japanese and Americans was actually an American pilot.
Interesting. Have a source? Id like to read that.

I would've much rather fought in europe than the damn pacfic.
Like to see that source. Even if recorded well never know about unrecorded attacks that most likely took place but not proven

I hate to break it to you fellas but white people have been making jokes about hiroshima since it happened.....

IMO anyone that thinks the responsibility behind 9/11 ends at some dudes in a cave halfway across the world.....doesnt really have room to complain about anything to do with it, they should just know that they are doing the people that died that day ...... dirty ....by being so closed off to possibilities ...it has enabled the people ultimately responsible to continue to prosper from that tragedy and has brought no closure/justice/respect to the souls taken that day

Godd post man.

A rapper had a line "I drop bombs like Hiroshima" and no one cared, but I think it was black American Dr Dre so you might still be right.
I was just gonna say, Kenny Florian would accuse him of plagiarising RBX

Fuck that... War crimes are only claimed by pussies who cant out think their enemy. The japs crashed planes into ships on purpose, tortured POWs.. Raped and murder 100s of thosuands of chinese bombed hospitals... Fuck em

So since some soldiers did something wrong, we're going to kill all the civilians?

You can’t complain about SJW’s then cry about 9/11 comments.

Interesting. Have a source? Id like to read that.

I would've much rather fought in europe than the damn pacfic.

Like to see that source. Even if recorded well never know about unrecorded attacks that most likely took place but not proven
I found what I think is the likely first recorded, like you said not necessarily first, Japanese Kamikaze attack.

http://www.findingdulcinea.com/news...-Japanese-Pilots-Begin-Kamikaze-Campaign.html

The American who struck, IIRC a Japanese destroyer or cruiser, is still a record I'm trying to find. The pilot was mentioned by name in one of the hundreds of documentaries I watched over the last 30 years. I'll keep looking.

Can't find it. Either Google is good at scrubbing this shit or I dunno. Found examples of Germans doing this and this is well documented in more recent documentaries but the American example is from a documentary from like 20-25 years ago and my Google Fo isn't that great for that.

Last edited:
Rappers also talk about gang raping women and men, an murdering people pretty much 90% of the time so...not a great comparison in context I'd say

Rap today is about going to clubs, drinking and money. Gangsta rap has been pretty much dead for years.

Back