Renzo Gracie Academy NYC price

For anyone insterested I checked out the rates for fighthouse.

Its 155 for a specific class, 195 for all classes.

jesus freaking christ dude
around where im from 60-80 bucks a month is the average going rate to train unlimited in bjj, wrestling, muay thai, and boxing

if you pay 60~80 a month.. who do the instructors get paid with?

sometimes its better to dish out an extra 10 dollars to get filet minon then be cheap and get a mcdonalds hamburger...lol thats my analogy
Wowee where do you get 10 dollar filet mignon?

"Its 155 for a specific class, 195 for all classes.

-

is this just pertaining to MMA/BJJ or the overall classes they offer be it boxing, kungfu, systema etc

I heard Shaolin might open up a school in new york. That could be another option if true.

If you can i would try and train at renzos, it is expensive but everyone says great things about it.

"Its 155 for a specific class, 195 for all classes.

-

is this just pertaining to MMA/BJJ or the overall classes they offer be it boxing, kungfu, systema etc

not too sure about that, I asked specifically about MMA, Muay Thai, and BJJ.
But you can call them, they're pretty upfront about their rates.

The number is on the fight house website...just google fighthouse and follow the links.

okey dokey man ... too damn many places to choose from AHHH LOL!!! :)

I heard Shaolin might open up a school in new york. That could be another option if true.

If you can i would try and train at renzos, it is expensive but everyone says great things about it.

vitor shaolin? i would murder to train with him. where did u hear that.

yea so what are the prices at renzos? no one really answered 100%, just estimations and guesses.

yea so what are the prices at renzos? no one really answered 100%, just estimations and guesses.

They have different rates depending on what program you enroll in.. they won't tell you unless you stop by for a class.

Can anyone who knows please tell me the rates for the Renzo Gracie Academy.

Thanks

Just learn the can opener, and go there and say if I can tap one of your Black Belts can I train for free? :icon_lol:

there has been some people from Renzos that have posted in this thread, but havent told us the price. is it a secret?

i think it is a secret, this is getting pretty crazy. can someone hook us up with a price list??????

from what i read on bullshido its 207 a month for the blue belt program..I think 3 times a week.

But, honestly I hate the fucking secrecy. someone that trains there please chime in with a straight answer.

from what i read on bullshido its 207 a month for the blue belt program..I think 3 times a week.

But, honestly I hate the fucking secrecy. someone that trains there please chime in with a straight answer.

i went in there last year to try out. at that time it was $180 3x week, $225 unlimited. not sure if its still that way. I feel u though, this thread is 6 pages deep and no one can give a straight answer

I believe that the prices are different once you reach blue belt level. The prices for 180 3x and 225 unlimited are for the limited white belt beginner classes. Once you reach blue belt you get to join a bunch of other classes which probably warrants a higher monthly fee.

This is just speculation on my part though. Anyone that knows for sure please chime in!

youve been posting months ago, why dont you go stop in for a class and find out?????????????????????????????????

Wow. I always thought me paying $180 or so a month was a little expensive. I'm always hearing about these MMA gyms that are way cheaper. Man those gyms are expensive.

Wow. I always thought me paying $180 or so a month was a little expensive. I'm always hearing about these MMA gyms that are way cheaper. Man those gyms are expensive.

Holy crap. I dont know if it's a NY thing or if I'm just out of touch with things, but I was balking at my local gym that wanted $120 month for unlimited MMA and kickboxing classes. Maybe I should reconisder!!

Back