Renzo and Igor arrested for beating up bouncer

xdavidx

White Belt
Reaction score
http://nypost.com/2014/05/19/two-mma-fighters-arrested-in-beating-of-club-bouncer/

mmafighters.jpg

Renzo is 47, not 54, and neither of them are "hulking" or are black belts in Karate.

Stay classy, Renzo :(

Gracies gonna Gracie.

Collosal idiocy if true.

Is the New York Post a tabloid?

Collosal idiocy if true.

Is the New York Post a tabloid?

Yeah it's pretty much the New York area's "Daily Mail." Which is to say it's an exaggerated tabloid, but generally based on facts.

The Daily Mail did come to mind as I read the story.

Yeah it's pretty much the New York area's "Daily Mail." Which is to say it's an exaggerated tabloid, but generally based on facts.

It's on the front page of Sherdog (with respect to Renzo), which I take as a much more reliable source than the Post in this case.

People who train this kind of stuff have no business getting into street fights — it’s completely unfair,’’ said a disgusted law-enforcement source. “These guys really should have known better.

The irony burns.

Man, first Renzo beating up two dude's and live tweeting it, and now this. He must think this is still Brazil rules.

The irony burns.

Man, first Renzo beating up two dude's and live tweeting it, and now this. He must think this is still Brazil rules.

That quote was spot on, and Renzo live tweeted him beating up two dudes???

Irony aside, there's nothing unfair about being better equipped to beat someone's ass; it's the underlying purpose of martial arts. Sure, you'd think Renzo would be more level headed, since being better equipped doesn't mean you have to beat people's asses, but there's no such thing as fairness in a street fight.

Yeah, mang. Was a pretty wild story.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/9/7...-twitter-takes-out-2-alleged-muggers-new-york

Something along the lines of oh there's 2 guys following me.... oh man this is gonna be fun. Then followed by post fight recap.

Renzo is 47, not 54, and neither of them are "hulking" or are black belts in Karate.

Stay classy, Renzo :(

we don't know the details

but please tell me we have not ALL seen videos of bouncers acting like pieces of shit and cheap shotting people

bouncer just fucked with the wrong dude. the bouncer is like look at this little mexican guy i will kick his ass. no way bro

aS2cF6o.jpg

but honestly, i don't know why people are automatically taking the bouncer's side. they are notorious pieces of shit.

Probably not enough on the video for Rener and Ryron to do a breakdown.

Why couldn't Renzo have beat up a bouncer in the Victoria area?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back