Renzo and Igor arrested for beating up bouncer

The clash of old world, third world and new world is brutally evident in this thread.

My new sig...."Why are you doing this? I don't know you. Why are you beating me up?"

lol wow, Renzo is about to have a bad time. Someone needs to bring up that ski instructor meme.

From the article:

To me chickening out is, "Please don't hit me! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to push you!"

To Renzo chickening out is, "Why are you doing this? I don't know you. Why are you beating me up?" In fact I have never heard a more rational response to someone getting attacked.

LMAO.

Renzo better enjoy daylight while he can.

Cashin' in muah fuckahs

10357263_705596769505948_6975466348236276532_n.jpg

“People who train this kind of stuff have no business getting into street fights — it’s completely unfair,’’ said a disgusted law-enforcement source.

So street fighting is only for people that don't know what they're doing?! I don't get it...

Clearly this whole debacle is a conspiracy devised and enacted by the CGFB - The Cabal of Gay, Feminst Bouncers. Renzo, if you want my legal aid I'm willing to step up free of charge.

Justice for Renzo Gracie!

So sounds like Renzo is saying this bouncer was being a prick to everyone trying to get in and Renzo decided if he was a prick to him he was going to do something about it.

The bouncer is saying they pulled up and had a pre planned attack going on.

So sounds like Renzo is saying this bouncer was being a prick to everyone trying to get in and Renzo decided if he was a prick to him he was going to do something about it.

The bouncer is saying they pulled up and had a pre planned attack going on.

Two very, very different versions of the facts.

There's video, right? That should make this pretty clean cut if it goes to court.

I believe Renzo. Bouncer deserved it.

His airport story at the end of the interview is hilarious, lol.

This interview keeps getting better, "You know what they are doing in America, they are cutting the balls off of the man", lol.

Back