Renzo and Igor arrested for beating up bouncer

"These trumped charges against against Renzo and Igor are nothing more than an attempt by the gay and feminist cabal to undermine masculinity," said Renzo's spokesman Einarr. "We're confident that these attempts to pussiffy young boys everywhere will fail, and important lessons about aggression learned in the martial arts will be restored to their rightful standing."

" The cousins hold black belts in karate and specialize in jiu-jitsu, where arm and leg locks and choke-holds are part of the “submission-based’’ martial arts. "

“People who train this kind of stuff have no business getting into street fights — it’s completely unfair,’’ said a disgusted law-enforcement source. “These guys really should have known better.”

LOL

"These trumped charges against against Renzo and Igor are nothing more than an attempt by the gay and feminist cabal to undermine masculinity," said Renzo's spokesman Einarr. "We're confident that these attempts to pussiffy young boys everywhere will fail, and important lessons about aggression learned in the martial arts will be restored to their rightful standing."

Gold

1364196506764.gif

Nice! People forget just exactly who the Gracie's were, who they are.

This is blood for blood and by the gallons. These are the old days man, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choices left. And I'm ready for war.

Some of you guys are such pompous, self righteous dickheads it makes me laugh. 'Oh how dare a respected member of the BJJ community get into a fight, what an embarrassment'.

This is how our sport was born, if you don't like it and consider yourself above it I suggest you go train Wushu or better yet, go do a Yoga class.

Fucking LARPers thinking martial arts is all about some Japanese dude meditating on a mountain to achieve Nirvana. Nope, it's only ever been about learning how to kick someones ass better than they can kick yours, that is the reality of EVERY martial art. And guess what...sometimes guys deserve an ass kicking, straight up they do.

I'm not saying I know what went down (other than Renzo laying the smack down) but when have you ever seen Renzo kick someone's ass who didn't deserve it?

Which seems more likely? 47 year old man with lots of better things to be doing with his time went along to a club to beat a guy up for fun, or bouncer guy is/was an asshole to one of Renzo's guys and Renzo went along and taught him a lesson? I know which one I'm inclined to believe was the truth, I saw jumped up roid heads working the doors acting like assholes ALL the time.

That bouncer is a moron. Why would you pick a fight with MMA fighters? I'm inclined to think he knew who they were - seems like the roids got to his head.

Some of you guys are such pompous, self righteous dickheads it makes me laugh. 'Oh how dare a respected member of the BJJ community get into a fight, what an embarrassment'.

This is how our sport was born, if you don't like it and consider yourself above it I suggest you go train Wushu or better yet, go do a Yoga class.

Fucking LARPers thinking martial arts is all about some Japanese dude meditating on a mountain to achieve Nirvana. Nope, it's only ever been about learning how to kick someones ass better than they can kick yours, that is the reality of EVERY martial art. And guess what...sometimes guys deserve an ass kicking, straight up they do.

I'm not saying I know what went down (other than Renzo laying the smack down) but when have you ever seen Renzo kick someone's ass who didn't deserve it?

Which seems more likely? 47 year old man with lots of better things to be doing with his time went along to a club to beat a guy up for fun, or bouncer guy is/was an asshole to one of Renzo's guys and Renzo went along and taught him a lesson? I know which one I'm inclined to believe was the truth, I saw jumped up roid heads working the doors acting like assholes ALL the time.

The same Renzo Gracie that stepped on another fighter's head? Or when he spit on someone?

Fucking LARPers thinking martial arts is all about some Japanese dude meditating on a mountain to achieve Nirvana.

Wait what ?? I thought Nirvana was from the US, not Japan ?

Renzo needs his own reality TV show. "next week on The Renzo Show..."

@robotsonic does make a good point. the martial art that so many of you enjoy was forged in real and brutal fights and not comfortable, mostly white collar grapple only, hobby centres.

Last edited:
"The victim suffered a fractured right arm along with bruises and cuts, sources said."

Renzo by armbar.

As is often the case under the law, various jurisdictions have different rules pertaining to retreating where a serious or deadly attack is concerned and a reasonably safe route of escape is available to a victim. Courts in the South and West place more stock in an individual's dignity and honor and say he may stand his ground and inflict serious bodily injury or death where the attack calls for it. Other jurisdictions, including New York, hold that personal honor cannot justify inflicting serious wounds or death upon an assailant and that a victim must retreat where he may do so safely. Generally, there is no duty to retreat when an attack takes place in the victim's home. One's home is his castle, and where the victim is threatened with a grave attack in his home, retreat is unnecessary before defending oneself.

Back