Renzo and Igor arrested for beating up bouncer

Love how he was lecturing & going on about how men with power should behave and conduct themselves after Anderson's first loss last year.

Fucking hypocrite.

And they'll manage to somehow make it at least 45 minutes long LOL.

"Here Igor demonstrates a technique that our father Rorion perfected and can be seen on Gracie Combatives Lesson 486. Notice how he uses his hips when shoving the construction cone up the bouncer's ass."

Love how he was lecturing & going on about how men with power should behave and conduct themselves after Anderson's first loss last year.

Fucking hypocrite.

so please lecture us on this if you are going to call him a hypocrite

give us notes on what renzo said

and then give us all the events that led up to the fight and everything that was said between renzo and the bouncer

I just want to make sure you are not talking out of your ass before believing you.

if you need notes just check out some of my famous calling bs threads.

so please lecture us on this if you are going to call him a hypocrite

give us notes on what renzo said

and then give us all the events that led up to the fight and everything that was said between renzo and the bouncer

I just want to make sure you are not talking out of your ass before believing you.

if you need notes just check out some of my famous calling bs threads.

If he's going to pass judgement then he should hold himself up to those standards.

But hey he's Renzo right? What the duck is 47 yr old man doing in a club anyhow.

They ought to come out with a statement soon. This is pretty bad for their businesses. I am sure they along with most martial arts schools depend on the kids classes, and in turn depend on their parents opinion of them as instructors and as people who they can leave their kids with.

They ought to come out with a statement soon. This is pretty bad for their businesses. I am sure they along with most martial arts schools depend on the kids classes, and in turn depend on their parents opinion of them as instructors and as people who they can leave their kids with.

Actually I don't think that's the case at Renzo's as far as the kids classes.

If he's going to pass judgement then he should hold himself up to those standards.

But hey he's Renzo right? What the duck is 47 yr old man doing in a club anyhow.

Have to agree with one thing why is he at a club @ 47?

Actually I don't think that's the case at Renzo's as far as the kids classes.

You know, you are probably right. I heard Gianni Grippo was the only kid he ever had and he aint a kid anymore and goes to a different school now anyways.

I think the bouncer was probably being a real a-hole and Renzo has put himself in a position to not have to accept it.

Fun fact: this was the same bouncer that rejected Ralek when he was rocking the kimono.

Have to agree with one thing why is he at a club @ 47?
The Sherdog article makes it sound like the Gracies & Friends never actually got inside the club. They jumped the line, found a specific bouncer, words were had and then a fight broke out. That's when a bouncer got clobbered with a construction cone and an arm got broken.

I'm thinking there's prior history at play here, especially with the club so close to Renzo's school.

Wonder what the bouncer did, Renzo was here in charlotte on saturday doing a seminar, he was cool as hell... totally down to earth and friendly.

Igor Gracie has always been nice to me. Cool dude. Hope he didn't get into too much trouble. Does anyone know why the fight started?

I think the bouncer was probably being a real a-hole and Renzo has put himself in a position to not have to accept it.

Renzo beats up bouncer therefore bouncer is automatically a dick

Finally a BJJ arrest that is not about rape.

Back