News Renan Barao signs with Serbian FC

Serbian FC? Damn this is the best Barao managed? ONE FC, Bellator all not giving a fuck?

He might be thinking he'll get a better offer from one of them if he gets a win or two under his belt first.

SBC (Serbian Battle Championship) do very well job.He give a lot UFC fighters (Bojan Mihajlovic,Stefan Sekulic,Dusko Todorovic,Junior Albini,Michel Pereira,maybe i forgot someone) and right now has some very interesting prospects(Miro Jurkovic,Jackson Loureiro,etc...).I streaming his last night card and sacrafice UFC Brasilia prelims with no regreat.He has big names mixed with good prospects i like that.

Post USADA Barao will wreck shop once again.

Maybe he plans to open a gym there

Good, we won't ever have to see his dumb post fight dances anymore

Never new that org existed. Good things the Balkans taking a liking to MMA, dr, Shawn Baker did a podcast with Rogan explaining the tallest people in the world come from the Balkans (croatia and Dutch), and are the direct decendence of gurvatians who were on average 5'10_6'2 50,000 years ago.

Good place to battle in mma

Never new that org existed. Good things the Balkans taking a liking to MMA, dr, Shawn Baker did a podcast with Rogan explaining the tallest people in the world come from the Balkans (croatia and Dutch), and are the direct decendence of gurvatians who were on average 5'10_6'2 50,000 years ago.

Good place to battle in mma
gravettians were around in all parts of europe.. not sure where he got his info from, as hes a bit wacky on some things, but perhaps thats where they ended up toward the end of their run? i only know about em because they considered large voluptuous, and i mean nicky minage/kardashian type women as the ideal woman. lol, like 90% of their artwork that was found was sexualized BBW's lol

gravettians were around in all parts of europe.. not sure where he got his info from, as hes a bit wacky on some things, but perhaps thats where they ended up toward the end of their run? i only know about em because they considered large voluptuous, and i mean nicky minage/kardashian type women as the ideal woman. lol, like 90% of their artwork that was found was sexualized BBW's lol

He found the genetic marker and stated most settled in Croatia, Bosnia, and the Dutch. Marker was m1170 if I remember correctly. Found in 70%
In hercegovina, which is 90% croat. Dutch have 30%. https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/full/10.1098/rsos.161054

Fucken mammoth hunters lol explains why Croats big into sports

It is SBC not SFC, but guys Goran Reljic is also in SBC. Maybe soon they will announced Ricardo Arona in roster.

SBC is very good organisation with some decent names in roster (Bojan Velickovic, Goran Reljic, Santoshi Ishii, Junior Albini, Miquel Falcao, Igor Pokrajac, Maldonado.)

Definetly in top 5 European MMA org.

I originally read this as...

SIBERIAN FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP

was like...

upload_2020-3-16_10-48-42.gif

Then realized Serbia...

IIRC he was #1P4P, and nowadays
<Fedor23>

I hope he does well and enjoys his time there, It’s actually a beautiful country, with friendly people.

Bosnia and Croatia as well despite their differences
<BC1>

Back