News Renan Barao signs with Serbian FC

Woah. There's a Serbian FC?

Serbian FC > UFC

Man, when MMA fighters fall from grace they fall hard, man. #Sad

Non USADA Barao to go on another 30 fight unbeaten run.

:meow:

I was kind of hoping he'd fight in One so that we could truly see how bad his weight cut is lol

Whenever I heard the word Serbian I think of that horrific movie that will ruin your mind after watching it.

the sad thing is,

he may have never had a fall this bad if he didn't lose his belt to a proven cheater.

Serbian FC? Damn this is the best Barao managed? ONE FC, Bellator all not giving a fuck?

Well I guess it's better than bareknuckle fighting. A lot of second-tier promotions are actually ready to pay former UFC stars good money.

Diego Brandao of all people made some waves fighting in Russia.

Interesting choice. Serbs are tough as fuck and serious warriors. Looking forward to see what kind of MMA fighters they can produce.

Has there been a worse fall than baraos? :/ dude was in goat convos with his run

He's the furthest decline I think I've ever seen. He went from #2 P4P with people saying he's one of the best ever, only to start getting smashed by fighters making their debut. Sad.

He's the furthest decline I think I've ever seen. He went from #2 P4P with people saying he's one of the best ever, only to start getting smashed by fighters making their debut. Sad.
It's worse than just losing to fighters making their UFC debut. Ewell was awarded his wikipedia page for beating Barao.

I was going to say Chris weidman since his 1-5 in his last 6 fight all 5 loses are stoppages but then again his fighting much better competitions.

Was comparing guys with 30+ wins and only a single loss before everything went south.

Back