News Renan Barao signs with Serbian FC

That organization is so bush league that i never heard of it.

Interesting choice. Serbs are tough as fuck and serious warriors. Looking forward to see what kind of MMA fighters they can produce.
Aleksandar Rakic is serbian, of serbian descent.

Last edited:
It is SBC not SFC, but guys Goran Reljic is also in SBC. Maybe soon they will announced Ricardo Arona in roster.

SBC is very good organisation with some decent names in roster (Bojan Velickovic, Goran Reljic, Santoshi Ishii, Junior Albini, Miquel Falcao, Igor Pokrajac, Maldonado.)

Definetly in top 5 European MMA org.

I can hear your accent through this post!

Very exciting big matches come on your way BArao

Here is footage of him arriving in private jet in area to promotion fight club

a10728b6fee4314af094f2493a3b3390.jpg

Whenever I heard the word Serbian I think of that horrific movie that will ruin your mind after watching it.

When I read your post I knew I had to watch this.........I cheated and read the reviews before watching but the movie was still pretty messed up.

i was so glad when tj beat his face in and ruined him lol idk why but something about him i never liked he always came off as a thug type guy rather than a respectable person like maia

dr, Shawn Baker did a podcast with Rogan explaining the tallest people in the world come from the Balkans (croatia and Dutch), and are the direct decendence of gurvatians who were on average 5'10_6'2 50,000 years ago.

Good place to battle in mma

I haven't see soo much epic FAIL in such a short statement.

I haven't see soo much epic FAIL in such a short statement.

Yes I will trust a Sherrard over a doctor and a scholarly article which I read myself. But of course I think you know better

What position will he play at Serbian FC? I feel like he’s a true number 10 but they’re going to use him as a striker.

Back