reminder: InoGOAT vs Donaire is on Thursday at 6am-ish est

You got a time machine Buddeh?

Not for another 17 hours or so....to card start, so likely about 19-20 hours till ME time.

Urgh. Ignore me. Been on holiday and still jet lagged.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Inoue has the chin, but can his body stand the Donaire body shots that rip apart muscles?

So main won't be on until 9? Good lookin' out too, @Queen B. I had no idea. Then again, I'll probably have to watch the replay after work, but as long as it's before I see the results it's all good.
Change "reminder" in the title to RBR and use this thread, and I will avoid until I watch.

Oh, he'll be a clear favorite. The thing is : he's not a defensive wizard and Nonito has some pop. Especially at 118. If he hits flush, I don't think Inoue has ever felt anything similar. Of course it is hypothetical, but I don't want to be sucked into the hype you're talking about up to the point where I'm blind. He'll come at Donaire, and Donaire made a career out of tagging those who come at him.

Be sure that my money would be on Inoue if I were a betting person.

The thing about Inoue, is that he comes at you intelligently, not recklessly. He's measured and calculating. I can't recall him coming in haphazardly in any recent fights. So Donaire will have to try and outbox Inoue, which I can't see him doing at this stage either. He's still got a punchers chance, but Inoue has literal dynamite in his hands. I only see this ending one way, with Nonito taking a ten count.

that 1-2 he put on payano
That was much more than a 1-2. He stepped inside rather than outside the southpaw lead foot and threw a bit of an upjab followed by a hard right hook at the angle.

It was fucking perfect. One of my favorite recent ko's

I haven’t watched Donaire fight in years, what are his chances?

That was much more than a 1-2. He stepped inside rather than outside the southpaw lead foot and threw a bit of an upjab followed by a hard right hook at the angle.

It was fucking perfect. One of my favorite recent ko's
https://www.boxingscene.com/payano-...-144037?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
“I have fought the best in the world in the pros and amateurs,” notes Payano, who went 425-21 as an amateur. “He is by far on a different level altogether.

“No one is going to beat him.”

The thing about Inoue, is that he comes at you intelligently, not recklessly. He's measured and calculating. I can't recall him coming in haphazardly in any recent fights. So Donaire will have to try and outbox Inoue, which I can't see him doing at this stage either. He's still got a punchers chance, but Inoue has literal dynamite in his hands. I only see this ending one way, with Nonito taking a ten count.

It is likely to happen.

Love this fight. Even if it means Donaire may get retired

I’ll see it when I wake up

Yeah there's only 2 real fights then a few fights with people barely starting

Inoue's younger brother is interim WBC bantam title holder and he's fighting Oubaali for the real title so having 2 brothers own a division would be interesting

Being in Australia means I can comfortably watch this fight in prime time.

So who else is up waiting for the card to start on DAZN?
I'm just waiting for the 3:15 start here in Arizona while drinking some coffee as my wife is making me hash & eggs. Life could be a whole lot worse. :)

So who else is up waiting for the card to start on DAZN?
I'm just waiting for the 3:15 start here in Arizona while drinking some coffee as my wife is making me hash & eggs. Life could be a whole lot worse. :)
Looks like we got a few here

Being on west coast in usa for this start time is a legitimate test of hardcore fandom

Looks like we got a few here

Being on west coast in usa for this start time is a legitimate test of hardcore fandom

Indeed. But honestly, I don't mind because my wife & I keep odd hours anyhow.
She alternates between five eight hour days & four tens so she had to be up by four at the latest anyhow.

Back