reminder: InoGOAT vs Donaire is on Thursday at 6am-ish est

Uh oh he's hunting him down now

Takuma only needed to avoid the right, Oubaali has no jab in this.

I'm on a strange schedule as well so this feels like afternoon for me

How long do you think Nonito keeps Inoue away? I'm hoping for at least 8 or 10 good hard rounds

Sorry about the wait in my reply, pal. I ate breakfast & then wound up dozing through the six rounder & the first six rounds of this one with Inoue's brother before my wife woke me up before leaving for work. LOL.
I'm wide awake now though.
I honestly don't expect Nonito to get out of the fourth round. He's still a class fighter for his age but Inoue's power & speed combo is something else & I see him overwhelming Nonito fairly quickly. So, yeah, I'm going with a KO4 or sooner.

Oubaali was on my radar since that Raushee fight. I wonder why they rushed Takuma to face him. Takuma has some hard fights with some scrubs and lacked pop on his punch.

Sorry about the wait in my reply, pal. I ate breakfast & then wound up dozing through the six rounder & the first six rounds of this one with Inoue's brother before my wife woke me up before leaving for work. LOL.
I'm wide awake now though.
I honestly don't expect Nonito to get out of the fourth round. He's still a class fighter for his age but Inoue's power & speed combo is something else & I see him overwhelming Nonito fairly quickly. So, yeah, I'm going with a KO4 or sooner.
Yeah I'm inclined to agree on that one. An early finish would kinda be nice because i am tired and need some sleep

Donaire at least kept him honest in rd 1

So Oubaali won. Did he look good ?

Somebody is gonna get buzzed trading hooks like that

Both had moments but Oubaali is just stronger and more experienced

He’s serious at world championship level, and I wouldn’t say that about many fellow coutrymen.

He’s serious at world championship level, and I wouldn’t say that about many fellow coutrymen.
I'd like to see him vs Naoya. He's got the strength and aggression to make that a real fight

I'd like to see him vs Naoya. He's got the strength and aggression to make that a real fight

He’s already an old BW. I hope a money fight can happen soon, even if he’s unlikely to beat a truly elite opponent.

Back