Remember Mir?

yeah like lesnar was in their first fight...

Cormier fights absolutely nothing like Brock. You have quite blatantly NEVER seen a Cormier fight yet here you are running your mouth. Textbook ignorance you have shown here. I am embarrassed for you.

You've never seen a Cormier fight, so do not comment. His striking is good, and he usually prefers to keep fights standing. Even when he ragdolls his opponents and slams them he usually allows them back up.

what? you have hidden cameras at my house?

I have...and I'm not impressed, Mir has faced WAY better strikers

Frank Mir should have "FRAGILE" tattoo'd on his jawline

yeah like lesnar was in their first fight...

Cormier's striking is light years better than Brock's. Cormier has very fast hands. Brock had nothing. To compare the two shows how silly you are. Brock's rasslin was overrated for mma too. Remember when he couldn't take Randy "46 years old and 220 lbs" Couture down? DC picked JOSH BARNETT up and slammed him with ease.

what? you have hidden cameras at my house?

I have...and I'm not impressed, Mir has face WAY better strikers

I don't have cameras at your house but I've read a post you made where you laughed at Cormier's striking and assumed he will take him down and get on the ground with him. Considering he has NEVER fought like that, that is concrete evidence that you've never seen him fight and don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Cormier fights absolutely nothing like Brock. You have quite blatantly NEVER seen a Cormier fight yet here you are running your mouth. Textbook ignorance you have shown here. I am embarrassed for you.

go get fucked...you're just starting shit

My point is Mir is always underestimated in his fights, and DC is overlooking him. get it? I'm definitely not counting him out and I won't be surprised when he subs DC...he's not the underdog to me:cool:

Frank Mir should have "FRAGILE" tattoo'd on his jawline

GTFO with the blatant Mir hate. Fact is unless you have a Nelson like chin, there's a good chance any heavyweight has the ability to knock you out. If his chin is so fragile, explain how he managed to submit one of the greatest heavyweight submission fighters of all time while rocked?

I'm riding on DC's nuttsack because I'm smart enough to know that he is tailor made to destroy frank mir? No sir, you are just an idiot. And I am not even a big DC fan.

No he's right. Cromier doesn't take people down and do ground and pound. He hasn't done that in a single fight as his main tactic. He stands and swings, and he's really good at it. It's pretty obvious from the fact that you're disparaging his striking in favour of his wrestling, and saying that he's going to try to take Mir down, that you've enever seen him fight. Be honest: you haven't. If you have, then why would you think he's focus on wrestling?

Cormier's striking is light years better than Brock's. Cormier has very fast hands. Brock had nothing. To compare the two shows how silly you are. Brock's rasslin was overrated for mma too. Remember when he couldn't take Randy "46 years old and 220 lbs" Couture down? DC picked JOSH BARNETT up and slammed him with ease.

Ok, so let's remember who took Randy down... oh yeah, some noob with no takedown skills named Randleman.
Josh is big and really strong, but he's not a wrestler (a catch wrestler is a submision grappler, not a takedown machine), I'm pretty sure taking Randy down is way harder.
Don't get me wrong DC is way more talented than Brock, but to act like Brock was garbage is retarded

My point is Mir is always underestimated in his fights, and DC is overlooking him. get it? I'm definitely not counting him out and I won't be surprised when he subs DC...he's not the underdog to me:cool:

I'm not starting shit, you are with this stupid thread full of nonsense. You laughed at Cormier's striking and assumed he will take Mir down and get submitted. Considering he has really good striking and spends most of his fights standing it's a pretty safe bet that you're talking out of your ass.

GTFO with the blatant Mir hate. Fact is unless you have a Nelson like chin, there's a good chance any heavyweight has the ability to knock you out. If his chin is so fragile, explain how he managed to submit one of the greatest heavyweight submission fighters of all time while rocked?

The point is that Mir gets rocked. Nog rocked him with a stiff jab and Cormier has far more power.

But I do agree, Mir might get rocked by shots from time to time but it is the HW division.

Ok, so let's remember who took Randy down... oh yeah, some noob with no takedown skills named Randleman.
Josh is big and really strong, but he's not a wrestler (a catch wrestler is a submision grappler, not a takedown machine), I'm pretty sure taking Randy down is way harder.
Don't get me wrong DC is way more talented than Brock, but to act like Brock was garbage is retarded

5-3, bro. glaring weaknesses. Overrated to all hell by TUF/WWE noobs.

No he's right. Cromier doesn't take people down and do ground and pound. He hasn't done that in a single fight as his main tactic. He stands and swings, and he's really good at it. It's pretty obvious from the fact that you're disparaging his striking in favour of his wrestling, and saying that he's going to try to take Mir down, that you've enever seen him fight. Be honest: you haven't. If you have, then why would you think he's focus on wrestling?

I watched him this last weekend and against barnett and bigfoot, his only advantage, against Mir is his wrestling, the way i see it he doesn't have the advantage standing, deal with it...I can't wait for this fight

Back