Remember Mir?

1-1 against Mir

Randy was 46 and 220 lbs and retired

Herring was shot

Carwin abused him before gassing

Ming Soo Who?

Not really impressed.

Of course you aren't, you're a hater.

I'm all ears to any more bullshit excuses to discredit him though.

If this fight happens, I think it could be way more competitive than most believe. Mir is top 10, with many tools and dangerous for most HWs. Cormier is probabluy the bes pure wrestler of all right now, but he,s overconfident and needs to keep his hands up, if not even Mir could KO him. Great fight,I hope Mir can upset Cormier, though unlikely. But would pull for against Bones or Cain.

Of course you aren't, you're a hater.

I'm all ears to any more bullshit excuses to discredit him though.

I give Brock props for entering the sport late, and facing top comp right away. Winning the belt is a big accomplishment.

But Joe Rogan talking about this Viking descendant who is an utter warrior that destroys everyone (shit that got ate up by his delusional nuthuggers) is fucking hilarious considering he's turtled up to strikes on several occasions. He said it himself, "I'm an athlete, not a fighter".

What has mir proved then? His best wins are over nog who is washed up and roy nelson, bigfoot and barnett are better than them. Mir is slow as shit and if it wasnt for getting favourable matchups and a huge beneficiary of the ufc hype machine (I cant believe some of you zombies think his stand up is good) everyone would laugh at the prospect of this fight even being competitive. Cormier is a genuinely great wrestler and has legit stand up skills as soon as he fights a few times in the ufc he will be accepted as an elite fighter just like ben henderson was, unfortunately some people cant recognise talent unless it is in the ufc even when they are fighting better competition outside of it.

no, just. no...I am not denying he has talent, but he will be exposed in the UFC, that's why he's going down to LHW, he has a better chance there...I'm not buying the 'me and cain are homies' BS, Cain would absolutely fucking wreck this guy, and Jones is going to for sure...I think he may win a couple of top ten fights in the UFC but, no, he will NEVER be champ... but yeah, IYO Mir is a zombie, well he's a zombie that has been competing at the top level for years. fact.

Mir by sub

mir was an awesome fighter.

then he was a decent gatekeeping fighter.

NOW he is a TRT recipient so the sky is now the limit!!!!

watchout heavyweights! youthful mir is back. :p

no, just. no...I am not denying he has talent, but he will be exposed in the UFC, that's why he's going down to LHW, he has a better chance there...I'm not buying the 'me and cain are homies' BS, Cain would absolutely fucking wreck this guy, and Jones is going to for sure...I think he may win a couple of top ten fights in the UFC but, no, he will NEVER be champ... but yeah, IYO Mir is a zombie, well he's a zombie that has been competing at the top level for years. fact.

Mir by sub

Cormier and cain have been training together for years it is not a sudden story they have made up anyone who actually followed their careers would know this. they are similar fighters I think cormier trumps him wrestling and on the feet though.

You claim cormier is overrated yet he has much better wins than mir does and has never looked in trouble. Mir beats old guys then gets tkod vs anyone relevant.

What Mir fails to realize is that when he agrees to meet Cormier, he also agrees to have another go at a strawberry patch. And it will be glorious.

images

Cormier and cain have been training together for years it is not a sudden story they have made up anyone who actually followed their careers would know this. they are similar fighters I think cormier trumps him wrestling and on the feet though.

You claim cormier is overrated yet he has much better wins than mir does and has never looked in trouble. Mir beats old guys then gets tkod vs anyone relevant.

Mir= 2time UFC champ
DC= strikeforce grand prix winner

"He's in a situation right now where I don't think many people were even moved by his fight," Mir said. "I think the most impressive thing he did in the whole fight was calling me out."

"I think Daniel Cormier's done a great job of pushing himself up

I don't care about stats, opinions, prime this or prime that, I am a true Mir fan win or lose. He has a chance to beat DC so I believe in him to win. DC is good no doubt but, I choose Mir no matter what.

GTFO with the blatant Mir hate. Fact is unless you have a Nelson like chin, there's a good chance any heavyweight has the ability to knock you out. If his chin is so fragile, explain how he managed to submit one of the greatest heavyweight submission fighters of all time while rocked?

He got lucky

100% pure luck

Frank Mir chin: handle with care

haha look at all the nuttriderz...I hope Mir wins this, quickly...DC is not well rounded enough to handle Mir IMO (BTW, assfucks, IMO=In My Opinion)

dc determines where this fight goes and his striking is pretty legit... if old man nog completely tooled mir then i just don't really see how dc doesn't its really hard to see him winning this fight or ever seeing it on the ground....

exactly...DC is overrated, big time, he hasn't proven shit to me yet, his two best wins are against bigfoot and barnett, big deal...I'm hoping Mir wins this, if not, so be it.

so you hate dc b/c he hasn't beaten anyone and hasn't fought in the ufc up until this point....

so you hate dc b/c he hasn't beaten anyone and hasn't fought in the ufc up until this point....

I don't hate dc, only children think it's impossible to like both combatants in a fight, I'm not a child...I'm saying people are riding dc nuts and overlooking Frank Fucking Mir who, is proven in the octagon, has fought the best, came back from a career ending injury, and also won the title twice...dc, hasn't done shit yet to warrant his hype...fucking strikeforce grandprix, lol

DC? Dean Cain?
MV5BMTUzNDE5OTM0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjUwNDQ1._V1._SY314_CR1,0,214,314_.jpg

maybe its because im kinda high buts seriously the only DC I can think of

I don't hate dc, only children think it's impossible to like both combatants in a fight, I'm not a child...I'm saying people are riding dc nuts and overlooking Frank Fucking Mir who, is proven in the octagon, has fought the best, came back from a career ending injury, and also won the title twice...dc, hasn't done shit yet to warrant his hype...fucking strikeforce grandprix, lol

dc has beaten some good comp. and 2 top ten fighters. as far as i have seen no one is overlooking and a big majority of my mma friends actually are favoring mir... i bet the opening betting line is close so i don't think anyone with a reasonable mind is saying this is a lock either way but i do not think that dc is some shit stain like some people are saying... and mir gets as much praise as anyone i have seen. not saying he doesn't deserve it.

Back