Remakes need to stop

I'd love to get some Max Payne remakes done. I thought Max Payne 3 was great other than the guys talking in Brazilian language which kind of ruined it. One of the best things about Max Payne was listening to the dialogue of the bad guys.

I'd love to get some Max Payne remakes done. I thought Max Payne 3 was great other than the guys talking in Brazilian language which kind of ruined it. One of the best things about Max Payne was listening to the dialogue of the bad guys.
It’s been years but eavesdropping mid-stealth on Far Cry 3 bad guy dialogue was pretty entertaining. Dudes swapping haemorrhoid stories.

It’s been years but eavesdropping mid-stealth on Far Cry 3 bad guy dialogue was pretty entertaining. Dudes swapping haemorrhoid stories.

Yes good gaming dialogue (while actively playing the game) can really enhance the whole experience. It's something Sony has really went out of their way to do in games where it fits. Having someone along during your adventure to conversate with just makes the whole experience seem more real. Dragon Age games were very good at this as well.

There's nothing "awesome" about NES Metroid and Zelda. That's just nostalgia talking.
Metroid on the NES is painful to play but imo the original Legend of Zelda is still fun as hell to play.

Metroid on the NES is painful to play but imo the original Legend of Zelda is still fun as hell to play.
My first Zelda game was Link's Awakening and even it feels modern in comparison to NES Zelda.

I wouldn't be mad about a remake of the original Bushido Blade

I don't know about a remake but it is criminal that we haven't gotten a Katamari sequel on the PS5 or PSVR2. That would be amazing with today's technology, they could do so much with it.

Not to mention silent hill 2. A game that still holds up. You give you garbage ass bloober team, that game will be horrible. I will bet my house on it. Why not remake silent hill 1? Sick of this shit

I don't know about a remake but it is criminal that we haven't gotten a Katamari sequel on the PS5 or PSVR2. That would be amazing with today's technology, they could do so much with it.

I wonder if they will utilize haptic feedback with the I love Katamari remaster. That could be awesome.

they should make some Splinter Cell games that play like Chaos Theory and not the absolute bullshit that came after

Namco have probably forgotten about it

Namco have probably forgotten about it

Well they keep remastering them so they obviously know there's a fanbase out there.

This comes out next month.

GUEST_be8c9cd1-9f2e-464c-9fcc-5874d8113de4

Well they keep remastering them so they obviously know there's a fanbase out there.

This comes out next month.

GUEST_be8c9cd1-9f2e-464c-9fcc-5874d8113de4
I don't think a remake is needed, the art style holds up well. Just keep bumping the resolution and framerate.

Id like to see more stealth games in general but i assume it’s just not a popular genre.
I'm going to be old man yells at cloud and say the reason for that is all the adhd zoomers who could never wait for 15 minutes in game for the best stealth kill opportunity.

Back