Social Reince Priebus former RNC chair claims Trump will run for President again

If Trump decides to run for the nomination in 2024 and somehow loses the nomination I guarantee he he goes out of his way to wreck any chance that candidate has of winning the General Election which means essentially the GQP is gonna be faced with the prospect of either simply letting Trump be the 2024 GQP nominee if he wants it or just giving Biden a 2nd term.

Who knows? A Republican who bests Trump may still need Trump's popularity and could give him a spot in his Cabinet, a la Obama/Clinton.

Who knows? A Republican who bests Trump may still need Trump's popularity and could give him a spot in his Cabinet, a la Obama/Clinton.
A Republican POTUS appointing Trump to a cabinet position would be the single worst mistake they have ever made, it would be such a complete circus that it would pretty much guarantee he's a one term POTUS.

Of course he will.

And he will probably win again too.

Ya'll are fucked regardless of who is President so enjoy.

Sounds like he also wants Trump to run again. We know Fox News does

Hannity everyday is praising Trump and saying "if only we had Trump back"

CNN would love for Trump to run again. They are already laying the group work by trying to clean up the image of former advisors like Caputo.

Have you spent any time trying to understand Trump or do you just listen to what he says? Trump would NEVER work for another POTUS. It would be an insult to him. Trump doesn’t play ball unless his name is all over it.

Trump is probably the only Republican who will ensure a Democrat wins the White House. It will be hilarious if the GOP nominates him again. There are more people in Anerica motivated to passionately vote against him than for him, the Democrats candidate will be irrelevant.

Last edited:
Have you spent any time trying to understand Trump or do you just listen to what he says? Trump would NEVER work for another POTUS. It would be an insult to him. Trump doesn’t play ball unless his name is all over it.

Yeah

He will be Speaker of House next. It is his for the taking if he wants, it is power and it gives him a great platform to Run on again and to obstruct Biden and lead possibly a BS impeachment scandal

Then he will run while being speaker if he losses he still be speaker but I imagine if he losses then he will just F-off and claim fraud

I wouldn't be surprised if you were right about this. My comment was towards another poster who theorized that Trump could hurt a Republican presidential candidate if they beat him for the nomination.

But he went along with Trump's grift. Let's get back to the days of only running candidates that have the character for the job. Loser cheaters that will do anything to win and don't follow the rules are a cancer to our democracy.
Your going to have a hard time finding political candidates who didn't go along with some sort of grift.

If Trump decides to run for the nomination in 2024 and somehow loses the nomination I guarantee he he goes out of his way to wreck any chance that candidate has of winning the General Election which means essentially the GQP is gonna be faced with the prospect of either simply letting Trump be the 2024 GQP nominee if he wants it or just giving Biden a 2nd term.

The thing is the 2024 primary looks a lot different depending if Trump runs or not. A lot of candidates have stated they will not run if he does. They might take that back but I think it's more likely than not to assume they mean it. I don't have a list of who would openly run against Trump but I think the main problem is getting people winning to do it. It would be amazing if the country really green lit just another redo in 2024 between two boomers as it seemed like 2020 was going to be the last year we'd see it.

I always see his name and immediately change it to Prince Reibus, as I like it better.

He will lose. It’s the weakest play Republicans can make.

It's questionable if he's turned off too many Republicans with his attempts at subverting our democracy. At least I really hope so at any rate.

I doubt anyone who voted for Trump in 2020 suddenly feels any different about him at this point. Those are Team Red lifers that will never vote Blue, and if he runs again he can count on all of those votes coming back for him at least. The question is where would he make any gains?

Meh. DeSantis has all the same things that makes him popular but he can actually present himself, speak English and served in the military .

He's also someone who actually gets shit done which is a rarity for the modern-day GOP (and politicians in general tbh). Until the past 6 months or so when he has (unfortunately) begun embracing culture war BS like the rest of his party, there was very little he shared in common with Trump other than his visible loyalty.

I doubt anyone who voted for Trump in 2020 suddenly feels any different about him at this point. Those are Team Red lifers that will never vote Blue, and if he runs again he can count on all of those votes coming back for him at least. The question is where would he make any gains?

He's also someone who actually gets shit done which is a rarity for the modern-day GOP (and politicians in general tbh). Until the past 6 months or so when he has (unfortunately) begun embracing culture war BS like the rest of his party, there was very little he shared in common with Trump other than his visible loyalty.
Any GQP candidate who has any real ambitions at winning the primary in 2024 have no other choice but to embrace the culture war BS because it's the only way to keep the base motivated.

DeSantis should wipe the floor with him, same with Haley and Scott.

Nah, they're one dumb nickname away from losing the primary. He derailed Jeb by calling him "low energy" and got Rubio by calling him "little". Those were legit front runners.

When he turns the primary into an episode of Maury, they won't be able to hang with him.

Back