Social Reince Priebus former RNC chair claims Trump will run for President again

Oceanmachine

Tidwell belt
Banned
Reaction score

Sounds like he also wants Trump to run again. We know Fox News does

Hannity everyday is praising Trump and saying "if only we had Trump back"

Trump is controlled opposition. If he runs again it will be as a trap or distraction. Its time for conservatives to move on.

Anybody's guess at this point. When you look at what's happening in this country now and things like the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal, of course Trump would be emboldened by all of the Biden regret. But a lot can happen over the next few years. I think it's too early to tell.

It will be a three-way race between Trump, Harris, and those who hate Trump. Do those hating Trump hate the Biden admin more? That's the only metric that counts, and the way things are going for dementia/tyrannical Joe, it's not looking good.

There's still time for them to turn things around, but what a shitshow right now.

Anybody's guess at this point. When you look at what's happening in this country now and things like the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal, of course Trump would be emboldened by all of the Biden regret. But a lot can happen over the next few years. I think it's too early to tell.

I believe Trump will run for speaker of the House next year and be the face of the GOP (he already is). GOP is set to win the House back for sure and then can elect Trump as Speaker. He can become speaker without even running for a House seat. He will become Speaker then 6 to 9 months in declare he is running officially

Will he be reelected? I doubt it but he would have the platform $ and fame again and some power as Speaker. Speaker is what he will go for next is my theory

I expect he will. Why would he not? He's got like 10-20% of the primary voting base absolutely locked.

I don't think it's a good plan for the GOP, but IDK who they could run against him in a primary.

I really think he should just endorse DeSantis but I'm not surprised. Smart thing to do would have to just accept defeat and let Biden/Harris destroy themseleves over 4 years, but he's no exactly smart and skipped the 1st part.

please dont
ezgif-3-5d6150948e74.gif

If he had any sense he would live the last of his days in retirement.

I would prefer the extreme power. Trump never feels guilt or stress the same way normal people do. Old men struggle with feeling useless, powerless and wondering if they accomplished enough. Being President in your final years erases any of those doubts

That is why the presidency didnt age him. He didnt truly internalize other failings or suffering as his own. I am not saying he doesnt care for anything (he does) but I dont believe he does to any degree normal people do so he is I am saying sociopathic and cold therefore all this is fun for him and even when he really messed up he never cared and was never in risk of prison. Maybe his most anxiety was during the impeachments

If he does he will be 78, the same age Biden is now.

At least you can lol when you see all the "Joe is senile" kids flip their positions.

He's a fatso who has partied hard all his life. It's hard to know what shape he'll be in.

If he does he will be 78, the same age Biden is now.

At least you can lol when you see all the "Joe is senile" kids flip their positions.

He's a fatso who has partied hard all his life. It's hard to know what shape he'll be in.

I think from a comedic perspective 4 years of Trump, 4 Years of Biden with possibly 2 of these years Trump being speaker of House

Then possibly 4 more years of Trump would be hilarious thinking of all the gaffs and also mess ups they will do

Sounds like he also wants Trump to run again. We know Fox News does

Hannity everyday is praising Trump and saying "if only we had Trump back"

If Prince Penis is saying it I'm taking it to the bank.

Back